807 users online (133 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Erika Clipper, 19, Desert Hot Springs, 13 Nov 2015

Erika Clipper

Search for Missing Girl
    "An investigation was underway today into the possible whereabouts of a 19-year-old Desert Hot Springs woman who went missing earlier this month.

Erika Clipper was last seen two weeks ago at her residence in the 11600 block Pomelo Drive, near Terrace Way, according to Desert Hot Springs police.

Sgt. Daud Chang said that Clipper's loved-ones became concerned after not hearing from her for an extended period of time and contacted the police
    department."

http://www.kmir.com/story/30616317/s...r-missing-girl
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh dear. I hope she's o.k.

She's only 19 and yet she is clearly flaunting her life in the photos.....I hope she didn't put herself in uncontrolled risk.

Where are you Erika??
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Appears to be her fb - with a post 3 hours ago?

https://www.facebook.com/erika.clipper
    They heard me singing, and they told me to stop
    SSDGM

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyrita View Post
    Appears to be her fb - with a post 3 hours ago?

https://www.facebook.com/erika.clipper

8 mins ago!
    Wonder where she has been!
    Someone called her Dude? lol

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."