694 users online (83 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Victoria Upchurch, 17, Waxahachie, 29 Nov 2015

Amber Alert: Teenage girl missing from North Texas
    "WAXAHACHIE – Police here are searching for 17-year-old Victoria Helen Upchurch, who was reported missing Sunday.

Police believe she is in “grave or immediate danger.”

Police believe 18-year-old Chance Casper Foster abducted Upchurch.
    Foster is believed to be driving a red 1998 Pontiac Firebird with the license plate BWR0285."

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...exas/76539906/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Just got the alert at 5:42pm central time on my phone. The locale is an hour from me, just south of the main DFW metroplex. There should be plenty of LE and cameras; that's the great thing about Dallas tollways!

There are some ugly people postinng on the local scanner facebook pages about her age. Amber Alerts are not issued lightly so obvioulsy they have cause for this one. Praying she is found safe.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

I know we can't use FB comments as real info, but she may be on her way home safe now!

ETA: ..or perhaps not? Oh dear. The way people behave on SM makes me angry sometimes!
    Last edited by CosmicLatte; 11-29-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicLatte View Post
    I know we can't use FB comments as real info, but she may be on her way home safe now!

ETA: ..or perhaps not? Oh dear. The way people behave on SM makes me angry sometimes!
    BBM It is awful isn't it?

I hope they find her safe soon. I'm sure her parents would prefer her tto have gone willingly rather than to be i danger and abducted by his guy. Shame on people who use the internet to be jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikayoyo View Post
    bbm it is awful isn't it?

I hope they find her safe soon. I'm sure her parents would prefer her tto have gone willingly rather than to be i danger and abducted by his guy. shame on people who use the internet to be jerks.
    amen!

Received notification it was cancelled but haven't seen any other news.

Amber Alert for missing N. Texas teen canceled. Or maybe not..
    At this point, we don't have any details about where she was found and if the person she was believed to be with, 18-year-old Chance Casper Foster, is in custody.
    I wish they could give a straight answer...
    http://abc13.com/news/amber-alert-fo...celed/1103361/

An Amber Alert for a missing 17-year-old has been discontinued. No other info..
    http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...exas/76539906/

Still no clue as to what's going on.

The post on DFW scanner Facebook has been deleted for whatever reason. Confused.

Local wfaa.com just says it's been cancelled.

Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    The post on DFW scanner Facebook has been deleted for whatever reason. Confused.

It was canceled because the information it contained was determined to be personal and private information of a minor that was either untrue or damaging to the minor involved. She's fine and left of her own will, and the person she was with did not abduct her. I happened to still have the post open while I was eating and so read information that was later deleted when the post was. I think we're done here.

I'm glad she was foud but I'm really disappointed tha an Amber Alert was issued ad possibly either not investigated welll enough or someone lied to get said AA. It's no wonder LEO don't issue them witthout strict guidelines.d

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    I'm glad she was foud but I'm really disappointed tha an Amber Alert was issued ad possibly either not investigated welll enough or someone lied to get said AA. It's no wonder LEO don't issue them witthout strict guidelines.d
    BBM. Based on what I saw, it looks like someone was confused concerning circumstances and believed VU was in danger due to incomplete information. IMO the real reason the AA was issued was that LE found VU's car abandoned, since THAT usually indicates something hinky. My two cents - I think LE was right to issue the AA after finding the abandoned car.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast