Resolved TX - Dallas, WhtMale UP13587, 60-71, aka 'Ishaq Siddiqi', bushy beard, Jan'15 - Name withheld

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
NamUs UP Case 13587

Warning to open the link!

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13587

Unidentified White male
* Found 15 January 2015 outside of vacant business;
Tentative ID of "Ishaq Siddiqi", DOB: 05-22-1944

* Estimated Year of Death: 2015

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: 60-71 years old
* Approximate Height: 68' estimated
* Distinguishing Characteristics:
6 inches long; Bushy brown beard and mustache; eyes brown; 4 inch linear scar on right side of abdomen
* Dentals: Available
* Clothing/Jewelry:
blue sweater, gray socks; khaki pants; 1 brown shoe; black drawstring bag, black wallet.
* DNA:
Samples submitted - Tests not complete

Case History
Body of white male were found in Dallas County, Texas.

They need to fix the race on NamUs; he's almost certainly South Asian (possibly Middle Eastern, but if I had to guess, I'd say he's probably Indian or Pakistani).
It sounds like they pretty much know who he is, but can't confirm it 100% because they can't find any friends/family.

OMG OMG THIS IS MY GUY !!!!!!!!! Do we know cause of death , was it drowning?????

OK I took a breath and stopped to read , this is the homeless guy that I thought had drowned last year in the flood , I haven't seen him , I used to see him at northwest hwy EVERY day when I went home and they found a male body in the floods that I haven't been able to find an update on !!!!!! I thought it was him but now I see that he died on Swiss Ave . I'm sad but now know what happened, he was very mental, I assume that's his real ID how very sad :(

Ha i was just about to ask that I assume they contacted family but obvously that was a stupid thing for me to say

OK I sent it in there is a slight difference in records and I pointed out that that's why he might not have been identified there is a U in the last name on family search , but I did all those address / connections sites and there are a few places where the addresses match up , I think its him. I guess we wait to see if he moves to unclaimed or disappears. sad ending :(

You have to contact the NamUS case manager to give the information. They will likely want to contact the family themselves. If nothing else, the case manager can take it down.

You have to contact the NamUS case manager to give the information. They will likely want to contact the family themselves. If nothing else, the case manager can take it down.
Thats who I contacted . Im waiting on something else from the dallas county med examiners office i didnt want to contact them about this ,Im sure she would be thinking good lord I wish this lady would leave me alone Lol

Got an email back from Nance they are going to contact and ask the Family for DNA , but surely they will know with the picture, unless maybe the Daughter does not remember him or something along those lines

@sloan7777 is there any way we can get in touch in real life? I am the deceased daughter. My father had not been in my life since I was 12 years old. The Dallas med officer contacted me a while back and I am his only next of kin. After looking at his file I positively identified him. I was estranged from him and never knew where he was. You have no idea how hard this has been on me mentally. I am desperate to talk to someone who knew him in any capacity, even if it was while you were passing by the road. If you read this PLEASE email me at reema.sidz@gmail.com. I have been trying for the past 1.5 year to get closure. God Bless.

@sloan7777 is there any way we can get in touch in real life? I am the deceased daughter. My father had not been in my life since I was 12 years old. The Dallas med officer contacted me a while back and I am his only next of kin. After looking at his file I positively identified him. I was estranged from him and never knew where he was. You have no idea how hard this has been on me mentally. I am desperate to talk to someone who knew him in any capacity, even if it was while you were passing by the road. If you read this PLEASE email me at reema.sidz@gmail.com. I have been trying for the past 1.5 year to get closure. God Bless.

Bless you too...all the luck you can get....

You see, you (we) can make a difference. Good work done guys! Glad and sad for this man and his daughter.

His NamUs is still up and he remains unidentified.

Thank you for clarifying that. I hope his family gets answers soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back