12-01-2015, 11:00 AM #1
FL - Orlando, WhtMale UP529, 30-50, homeless, strawberry blonde, Dec'99NamUs UP Case 529
Unidentified White male
* Found December 10, 1999 in Orlando, FL* Estimated Year of Death: 1999 to 1999
* Estimated age: 30-50 years old
* Approximate Height: 71' estimated
* Distinguishing Characteristics: The decedent's hair is strawberry blonde and approximately six inches long; The decedent had long sideburns and mustache and beard. These features are also strawberry blonde; blue eyes; Well healed scars on the right mid lower quadrant. Multiple well healed scars on the arms, forearms, hands, abdomen, knees, and legs; Confederate flag tattoo on the left upper arm reads: "RED". A flowerlike tattoo is on the dorsal aspect of the left forearm. A skull tattoo with wings, tusks, and a sword is on the right upper arm. A cross tattoo with skulls is on the dorsal
* Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
* Clothing/Jewelry: The decedent is wearing a green t-shirt rolled up to the armpits, a pair of black jeans, navy-blue briefs, white socks, and dark green, gray, white, and black tennis shoes.
* DNA: Sample submitted - Tests complete
Case History: The decedent and another transient got involved in a fist-fight at 10pm and then again at 10:30pm. The decedent had a history of fighting with others. After the fight everyone went their own way. The next day one of his friends was looking for the decedent and found the decedent lying in the grass covered by a plastic advertising sign. Possibly known as "Gerard Polk."
12-05-2015, 09:33 AM #2
I can't help but wonder if this man had some sort of interaction with the real Gerald Polk from Hudson, FL and he took his identity or they switched identities for whatever reason.
12-05-2015, 09:57 PM #3
12-05-2015, 11:24 PM #4
I wonder it the tatto "Red" is a nickname?
I found Richard Enk from MO, last seen 5/2/99. Alias "Red", has scars, but no mention of tats and no picture of him. Height is the same and around the same age.
12-06-2015, 12:39 AM #5There but for the grace of God go I
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- New England
I bet he stole or found the ID somewhere.Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)
08-30-2016, 06:52 AM #6
By DippyBlonder in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 14Last Post: 09-15-2016, 09:48 PM
By Kymistry35 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 20Last Post: 06-17-2016, 03:34 PM
By Equestrianista in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 27Last Post: 04-10-2016, 06:48 PM
By dotr in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:22 AM
By TexasRanger in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:19 PM