1323 users online (221 members and 1102 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Donated earlier in the day- I hope mine got through?

Sorry, I'm late for the party. I will donate later if it'll be needed again. This won't be the last document dump in the case, I'm sure.
    Mods, is it possible to request a PM in case of more donations are needed for this? I will try to check this thread regularly, but one never knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgona View Post
    Sorry, I'm late for the party. I will donate later if it'll be needed again. This won't be the last document dump in the case, I'm sure.
    Mods, is it possible to request a PM in case of more donations are needed for this? I will try to check this thread regularly, but one never knows.
    BBM

We will post a notice in the active threads as soon as we need to begin collecting again.

Thanks again everyone!

Update:
    NIN has picked up the docs and is now beginning the process of scanning in all the pages. As soon as she is finished we will upload them and post the link for others so they can be viewed and downloaded.

A big thanks to Nin! We sure appreciate all of your work.

Thank you so much NIN for doing the scanning! That in itself is time consuming. I hope like heck you have a batch feed scanner. I don't, and it is a real pain for me to scan a multipage document. Perhaps I will buy myself a new machine for Christmas, as a present to myself!

I was late to the party for donating, but will catch it next time.

Locking up.

Right now we appear to have enough funds left over to cover the next batch of docs. (Well, hopeful because, ultimately, that will depend upon the size of the doc dump.) Will reopen this thread and let you guys know when we are accepting contributions to the Websleuths Projects account again.

The good news is the SAO is working on the next set of docs to be released.
    No firm date yet but if the time estimate is anything like last time, it will probably be this week.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Right now we appear to have enough funds left over to cover the next batch of docs. (Well, hopeful because, ultimately, that will depend upon the size of the doc dump.)
    And the not so good news is - I WAS hopeful we had plenty of cushion in the account to fully cover the estimated costs. The current balance in the Websleuths Projects account is $448. This must be one heck of a large doc dump because the estimate we received today is $1,000. So, we have a little less than half of what is projected we will need. I have been told that they (SAO) usually overestimate so, in the end, hopefully it won't cost us quite that much.

Per Tricia's direction we are now accepting contributions again.

Go to www.paypal.com and put in the email address websleuthsprojects@gmail.com

Note: you must have a PayPal account and, when posting your donation, the entire email address above must be entered. (just typing in "Websleuths" will not work)

This is not a non-profit donation. There are no tax benefits for donating.

We'd like to stress, if you cannot afford to donate then please do not donate. It's fine. Times are tough and we don't
    want anyone putting themselves in a bad situation because they donated money they couldn't afford.

Thanks to everyone. You guys are the best!

No firm date yet but if the time estimate is anything like last time, it will probably be this week.

And the not so good news is - I WAS hopeful we had plenty of cushion in the account to fully cover the estimated costs. The current balance in the Websleuths Projects account is $448. This must be one heck of a large doc dump because the estimate we received today is $1,000. So, we have a little less than half of what is projected we will need. I have been told that they (SAO) usually overestimate so, in the end, hopefully it won't cost us quite that much.

Note: you must have a PayPal account and, when posting your donation, the entire email address above must be entered. (just typing in "Websleuths" will not work)

We'd like to stress, if you cannot afford to donate then please do not donate. It's fine. Times are tough and we don't
    want anyone putting themselves in a bad situation because they donated money they couldn't afford.

YAY!! 🙌

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just sent...

Me too! Felt bad I missed the first one. You guys are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsArk View Post
    Me too! Felt bad I missed the first one. You guys are the best!
    You're a good egg, no worries.🍳

I can donate on Friday! I'll check back then. Thanks Beach and NIN, I am so, so looking forward to this next dump!

Why do they charge if everything is digital now. I see they must still do the ole paper/ink 20cent per page thing. Lol.

I can smooth talk my way with a court employee to get us a copy. But first I need to get to Florida. Lol. It's always something.

Btw. This is my first time seeing this thread. I will donate on Friday. Thanks.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

is there any other option to pay. I would rather send a check because I have had my paypal account compromised in the past. so happy to contribute . let me know even if in a private message if this is possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    is there any other option to pay. I would rather send a check because I have had my paypal account compromised in the past. so happy to contribute . let me know even if in a private message if this is possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Me too.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast