731 users online (103 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2015.12.02 Nancy Grace

Please discuss here.

Sheriff Mike Scott on via phone

U2forever is offline It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest
    Thanks for the heads up Beach. I DVR NG every nite just for special occasions. This is a special occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she will ask why he isn't arrested.

discussing the burner phones right now and the use of code words on the regular phones by text to switch over and use burners.

Expert panelist describing what a burner phone is. Only real difference is there are no contracts. They can still be tracked just like regular cells with service plans though.

The burner phones were purchased in MO.

digital expert within department has recovered much information and the digital footprints are building the case per the sheriff and have been instrumental.
    Last edited by tlcya; 12-02-2015 at 09:24 PM. Reason: clarify fix typo

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

I was not fast enough and wanted to check in- is SMS still talking with our bomb shell hostess??? Any updates or details are so appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the women interviewed by detectives said it wasn't about their marriage at all but rather the motive was 4.5 million in insurance.

A man - caller/guest and friend of CWW on the phone with nancy. Believes he is innocent, has known him for about five years through church. Has key to caller's house in Florida and gave him no reason to suspect he would do this.

Discussing whether CWW went to his house the weekend of the murder to work for him. Caller says no, but he does not believe that CWW told sheriff's dept that was the case. He did not see CWW or speak with him that weekend.

Sheriff discussing Ancillary players who knew info at certain points in the investigation who may have known things along the way or after the fact who did not behave as they should (I think he is referring to people who may be accessories after the fact due to not coming forward with info). This was in response to question from NG about his previous comments that more arrests (plural) may be coming.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    Maybe she will ask why he isn't arrested.
    She did. It was much earlier and I was multi-tasking and missed a lot.

However, I know SMS said that basically stressed the importance of "dotting every i and crossing every t". Referenced people who originally did not come forward, have since come forward. That we're closer to the end than we were but it would be irresponsible to act before they were ready. This is all very heavily paraphrased. Just a brief summation of his bullet points that I can recall off the top of my head.

Discussing another case now. Assuming that is it on Teresa's case for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    She did. It was much earlier and I was multi-tasking and missed a lot.

However, I know SMS said that basically stressed the importance of "dotting every i and crossing every t". Referenced people who originally did not come forward, have since come forward. That we're closer to the end than we were but it would be irresponsible to act before they were ready. This is all very heavily paraphrased. Just a brief summation of his bullet points that I can recall off the top of my head.
    This is pretty much what he said, yes, although he also added that it's possible there are more suspects as well, and why the investigation confinues

Quote Originally Posted by LvsAMystry View Post
    This is pretty much what he said, yes, although he also added that it's possible there are more suspects as well, and why the investigation confinues
    THAT was the part he referenced that really, really piqued my interest.

We've all listened to SMS enough now to know he chooses every word very carefully. He is always very measured and deliberate in what he says. I took it as a big heads-up that, yes Mark Sievers is one they are planning on arresting but he pretty much hinted loudly .... "Don't get tunnel vision. Keep on keepin' on because he wasn't the only one they're still dotting the i's & crossing the t's"

I was thinking to myself, "Okay, hang on. There is only so much we can digest in 24 hours."

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    THAT was the part he referenced that really, really piqued my interest.

We've all listened to SMS enough now to know he chooses every word very carefully. He is always very measured and deliberate in what he says. I took it as a big heads-up that, yes Mark Sievers is one they are planning on arresting but he pretty much hinted loudly .... "Don't get tunnel vision. Keep on keepin' on because he wasn't the only one they're still dotting the i's & crossing the t's"

I was thinking to myself, "Okay, hang on. There is only so much we can digest in 24 hours."
    Exactly my take as well, especially the inflection in the way he said it, and definitely in that careful, measured way he has!

Did SMS mention Arizona in the places the investigation had taken them in his interview with Nancy Grace? That's what I *think* I heard.

And if yes, has anyone seen any Arizona connections? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    Did SMS mention Arizona in the places the investigation had taken them in his interview with Nancy Grace? That's what I *think* I heard.

And if yes, has anyone seen any Arizona connections? TIA.
    Didn't they find the 1st rental car in Arizona, the one CWW and JR took to FL?
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. --Dalai Lama XIV

Quote Originally Posted by mayqueen View Post
    Didn't they find the 1st rental car in Arizona, the one CWW and JR took to FL?
    Found it! Page 6 of the affidavit:

On July 13, 20l5 detectives finally leamed through Enterprise Rent-A-Vehicle that the white Hyundai Elantra had a Missouri tag of FL3J5S and a VIN of 5NPDII4AE6EH512755. The white Hyundai Elantra was located in Phoenix, Arizona and was seized by the City of Phoenix Police Department. Lee County Sheriff's Office employees responded to the vehicle on July 14, 2015 for processing.
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. --Dalai Lama XIV

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast