2015.12.02 Nancy Grace

Sheriff Mike Scott on via phone

Thanks for the heads up Beach. I DVR NG every nite just for special occasions. This is a special occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

discussing the burner phones right now and the use of code words on the regular phones by text to switch over and use burners.

Expert panelist describing what a burner phone is. Only real difference is there are no contracts. They can still be tracked just like regular cells with service plans though.

The burner phones were purchased in MO.

digital expert within department has recovered much information and the digital footprints are building the case per the sheriff and have been instrumental.

I was not fast enough and wanted to check in- is SMS still talking with our bomb shell hostess??? Any updates or details are so appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the women interviewed by detectives said it wasn't about their marriage at all but rather the motive was 4.5 million in insurance.

A man - caller/guest and friend of CWW on the phone with nancy. Believes he is innocent, has known him for about five years through church. Has key to caller's house in Florida and gave him no reason to suspect he would do this.

Discussing whether CWW went to his house the weekend of the murder to work for him. Caller says no, but he does not believe that CWW told sheriff's dept that was the case. He did not see CWW or speak with him that weekend.

Sheriff discussing Ancillary players who knew info at certain points in the investigation who may have known things along the way or after the fact who did not behave as they should (I think he is referring to people who may be accessories after the fact due to not coming forward with info). This was in response to question from NG about his previous comments that more arrests (plural) may be coming.

Maybe she will ask why he isn't arrested.

She did. It was much earlier and I was multi-tasking and missed a lot.

However, I know SMS said that basically stressed the importance of "dotting every i and crossing every t". Referenced people who originally did not come forward, have since come forward. That we're closer to the end than we were but it would be irresponsible to act before they were ready. This is all very heavily paraphrased. Just a brief summation of his bullet points that I can recall off the top of my head.

Discussing another case now. Assuming that is it on Teresa's case for the night.

She did. It was much earlier and I was multi-tasking and missed a lot.

However, I know SMS said that basically stressed the importance of "dotting every i and crossing every t". Referenced people who originally did not come forward, have since come forward. That we're closer to the end than we were but it would be irresponsible to act before they were ready. This is all very heavily paraphrased. Just a brief summation of his bullet points that I can recall off the top of my head.

This is pretty much what he said, yes, although he also added that it's possible there are more suspects as well, and why the investigation confinues

This is pretty much what he said, yes, although he also added that it's possible there are more suspects as well, and why the investigation confinues

THAT was the part he referenced that really, really piqued my interest.

We've all listened to SMS enough now to know he chooses every word very carefully. He is always very measured and deliberate in what he says. I took it as a big heads-up that, yes Mark Sievers is one they are planning on arresting but he pretty much hinted loudly .... "Don't get tunnel vision. Keep on keepin' on because he wasn't the only one they're still dotting the i's & crossing the t's"

I was thinking to myself, "Okay, hang on. There is only so much we can digest in 24 hours."

THAT was the part he referenced that really, really piqued my interest.

We've all listened to SMS enough now to know he chooses every word very carefully. He is always very measured and deliberate in what he says. I took it as a big heads-up that, yes Mark Sievers is one they are planning on arresting but he pretty much hinted loudly .... "Don't get tunnel vision. Keep on keepin' on because he wasn't the only one they're still dotting the i's & crossing the t's"

I was thinking to myself, "Okay, hang on. There is only so much we can digest in 24 hours."

Exactly my take as well, especially the inflection in the way he said it, and definitely in that careful, measured way he has!

Did SMS mention Arizona in the places the investigation had taken them in his interview with Nancy Grace? That's what I *think* I heard.

And if yes, has anyone seen any Arizona connections? TIA.

Did SMS mention Arizona in the places the investigation had taken them in his interview with Nancy Grace? That's what I *think* I heard.

Didn't they find the 1st rental car in Arizona, the one CWW and JR took to FL?

Didn't they find the 1st rental car in Arizona, the one CWW and JR took to FL?

Found it! Page 6 of the affidavit:

On July 13, 20l5 detectives finally leamed through Enterprise Rent-A-Vehicle that the white Hyundai Elantra had a Missouri tag of FL3J5S and a VIN of 5NPDII4AE6EH512755. The white Hyundai Elantra was located in Phoenix, Arizona and was seized by the City of Phoenix Police Department. Lee County Sheriff's Office employees responded to the vehicle on July 14, 2015 for processing.

Hi KATEB ON the 33 page release there was a reference to ONE OF THE RENTAL VEHICLES CWW drove to Florida. Most rental vehicles contain an "internal GPS system" (so the rental companies can keep track of their cars.) GET TO THE POINT, IQ!....and my point is, when Florida police wanted to look at the vehicle CWW had rented, it was NO LONGER in Missouri. The rental company (I think Enterprise?) reported the car CWW rented was now in PHOENIX, ARIZONA....so the detectives had to go to Arizona to retrieve the info from the internal GPS. Phew...I hope that explains the Arizona connection.

Hi KATEB ON the 33 page release there was a reference to ONE OF THE RENTAL VEHICLES CWW drove to Florida. Most rental vehicles contain an "internal GPS system" (so the rental companies can keep track of their cars.) GET TO THE POINT, IQ!....and my point is, when Florida police wanted to look at the vehicle CWW had rented, it was NO LONGER in Missouri. The rental company (I think Enterprise?) reported the car CWW rented was now in PHOENIX, ARIZONA....so the detectives had to go to Arizona to retrieve the info from the internal GPS. Phew...I hope that explains the Arizona connection.

It does explain the Arizona reference. Thanks and thanks to mayqueen. And another question on that GPS, if I may.

Isn't it also said in the documents that a GPS was found in the rental car similar to the one CWW had been loaned from JL, too?

It does explain the Arizona reference. Thanks and thanks to mayqueen. And another question on that GPS, if I may.

Isn't it also said in the documents that a GPS was found in the rental car similar to the one CWW had been loaned from JL, too?
Yes KateB...<modsnip> CWW and his Bumbling Sidekick, <modsnip>...left the GPS they borrowed from Mr. Jerry Lubinski (the older gentleman, widower who has a condo in Titusville...and auction business, too) in the rental car.
My experience: Enterprise-Rent-A-Vehicle attempts to "upsell" customer contracts, "rent a GPS for only $10 extra per day!" Today, most people have GPS on their phones....but CWW left his phone behind on purpose, huh? He needed a GPS to get to Teresa's house and borrowed Lubinski's....not realizing Enterprise also has AN INTERNAL GPS to keep track of all their vehicles, no matter what. Declining GPS service, only means the "renter" does not have access for personal use.
Interestingly, Lubinski confirmed that he loaned both a GPS and a camera to CWW, and that neither were returned. ( CWW has a history of not returning/paying for what he borrows.)

Yes KateB...<modsnip> CWW and his Bumbling Sidekick <modsnip>...left the GPS they borrowed from Mr. Jerry Lubinski (the older gentleman, widower who has a condo in Titusville...and auction business, too) in the rental car.
My experience: Enterprise-Rent-A-Vehicle attempts to "upsell" customer contracts, "rent a GPS for only $10 extra per day!" Today, most people have GPS on their phones....but CWW left his phone behind on purpose, huh? He needed a GPS to get to Teresa's house and borrowed Lubinski's....not realizing Enterprise also has AN INTERNAL GPS to keep track of all their vehicles, no matter what. Declining GPS service, only means the "renter" does not have access for personal use.
Interestingly, Lubinski confirmed that he loaned both a GPS and a camera to CWW, and that neither were returned. ( CWW has a history of not returning/paying for what he borrows.)

And even better yet, they deleted the trip information from the GPS using an electronic device through Jimmy's email ... But alas they are like computers where it is just an unallocated space waiting for the police to get that information that was deleted.

Police: Husband involved in murder of doctor wife
Updated 3:47 PM EST, Wed December 2, 2015
http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...-sievers-involved-in-wife-s-murder-police-say

Investigators in Florida allege Mark Sievers helped orchestrate the killing of his wife and made plans to pay one of his friends for the deadly attack, according to an affidavit released Tuesday by the State Attorney's Office. Mark Sievers has not been arrested or charged in the case and his attorney declined to comment.

2:20 video at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back