1149 users online (212 members and 937 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 604
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    17,897

    2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

    Below is the link to the uploaded discovery docs we purchased. I am going ahead and linking here so you guys can start downloading and sleuthing however, as soon as time allows (HA!) we will be renaming the individual uploaded PDFs to identify easier by Bates stamp #'s. (The Bates stamp # is the # embedded on each individual page. Always used in law to identify each page.) That way we will be able to easily locate the pages referenced.


    Thanks so much to all who were able to donate to the fund allowing us to be able to purchase these.

    And a HUGE THANK YOU and shout out to NIN for picking these up and taking the time to scan in each page!


    Happy sleuthing you guys!!!


    Click here to view and download the docs.
    Last edited by beach; 12-03-2015 at 02:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,681
    Thanks, thanks, thanks. You all are awesome.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,692
    I luv you NIN. Thank you for all your efforts, you're indispensable.
    I law firm needs to snatch you up.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,735

    Doc Dump

    You are very welcome, Beach, and thank you and Kate too!! Also many thanks to the SAO, who helped us keep the costs down.

    If you notice, from page 1 it goes all the way to page 4249 (last page). We have only a total page number of 424 in this batch due to the super director of the SAO! She removed all the "dump" from the batch - for now-, which would be pages with insignificant symbol coding (phone company) and all "non readable" stuff. Thank you much!!!

    Thank you also to the members, who have offered their personal help with the scanning process. I will shout out to you, when the time comes!

    Let's work now!

    -Nin


    Waiting for the next dump!
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    17,897
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    You are very welcome, Beach, and thank you and Kate too!! Also many thanks to the SAO, who helped us keep the costs down.

    If you notice, from page 1 it goes all the way to page 4249 (last page). We have only a total page number of 424 in this batch due to the super director of the SAO! She removed all the "dump" from the batch - for now-, which would be pages with insignificant symbol coding (phone company) and all "non readable" stuff. Thank you much!!!

    Thank you also to the members, who have offered their personal help with the scanning process. I will shout out to you, when the time comes!

    Let's work now!

    -Nin


    Waiting for the next dump!
    Regarding the BBM -

    Yes, NIN told me the SAO offered to do this to help defray costs and I agree. This is another reason why Bates stamps are SO valuable. As we sleuth, we may have a reason to request those pages. In the Anthony case, we have a computer forensics analyst who would have wanted these types of pages. So we can always request specific Bates # pages later if needed.


    Also, NIN was scanning at the speed of light. There are a few batches where the pages need to be rotated. We are fine tuning these now so if something appears to be upside down, check back.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    17,897
    For right now, let's use this thread to discuss any relevant findings. Please refer to Bates # (and any other way you can help direct others to find the specific page/passage).

    As sleuthing dictates, we will break out new topical threads so the important findings don't get buried in this broad discussion thread.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    5,229
    You guys are the best! This is bittersweet... the last time I was reading Bates stamped documents from Florida was for Caylee!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    For right now, let's use this thread to discuss any relevant findings. Please refer to Bates # (and any other way you can help direct others to find the specific page/passage).

    As sleuthing dictates, we will break out new topical threads so the important findings don't get buried in this broad discussion thread.
    i don't know what a Bates # is - i looked it up but i am still not sure how/where to find it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    17,897
    Quote Originally Posted by dmac55 View Post
    i don't know what a Bates # is - i looked it up but i am still not sure how/where to find it
    Look at the bottom right of each individual page. There will be a #. See it?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Look at the bottom right of each individual page. There will be a #. See it?
    yes! thank you


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    17,897
    Quote Originally Posted by dmac55 View Post
    yes! thank you
    I knew you would! lol

    It's actually so simple it is easy to overlook unless you know to look for it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,152
    Page #6 2741

    Re: Fifth Third Bank subpoena for records/checks/signature cards, etc.

    I know I have researched Fifth Third Bank before, but I can't remember why. Was it refinancing the house, maybe? Something... Help!

    Whoops...should have read further. It is AW's card, which is the one I am assuming CWW used to rent the car and possibly took with him.

    ETA: Definite must read. This is unbelievable. I wonder what CWW bought at the Family Dollar
    Last edited by SurfieTX; 12-03-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,152
    Page #6 2527

    Re: Check from AW's account for another person's headstone? What in the world?

    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    367
    I'm so confused- I thought AW was in FL the first week of July for the funeral? But her bank card shows purchases in MO during that time.
    MOO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,152
    Page 14 3031

    Re: 07/13/2015 search warrant for a storage unit on Pounds road in Festivus registered to CWW. LE took several hard-drive computers, older homemade VHS tapes and miscellaneous papers belonging to CWW.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5
    By tlcya in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 804
    Last Post: 04-23-2016, 09:05 PM
  2. Replies: 994
    Last Post: 03-24-2016, 06:15 PM
  3. 2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 06:06 PM
  4. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 01:06 PM
  5. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 04:58 PM

Tags for this Thread