1149 users online (212 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

Below is the link to the uploaded discovery docs we purchased. I am going ahead and linking here so you guys can start downloading and sleuthing however, as soon as time allows (HA!) we will be renaming the individual uploaded PDFs to identify easier by Bates stamp #'s. (The Bates stamp # is the # embedded on each individual page. Always used in law to identify each page.) That way we will be able to easily locate the pages referenced.

Thanks so much to all who were able to donate to the fund allowing us to be able to purchase these.

And a HUGE THANK YOU and shout out to NIN for picking these up and taking the time to scan in each page!

Happy sleuthing you guys!!!

Click here to view and download the docs.
    Last edited by beach; 12-03-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks, thanks, thanks. You all are awesome.

I luv you NIN. Thank you for all your efforts, you're indispensable.
    I law firm needs to snatch you up.

Doc Dump

You are very welcome, Beach, and thank you and Kate too!! Also many thanks to the SAO, who helped us keep the costs down.

If you notice, from page 1 it goes all the way to page 4249 (last page). We have only a total page number of 424 in this batch due to the super director of the SAO! She removed all the "dump" from the batch - for now-, which would be pages with insignificant symbol coding (phone company) and all "non readable" stuff. Thank you much!!!

Thank you also to the members, who have offered their personal help with the scanning process. I will shout out to you, when the time comes!

Let's work now!

-Nin

Waiting for the next dump!
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    You are very welcome, Beach, and thank you and Kate too!! Also many thanks to the SAO, who helped us keep the costs down.

If you notice, from page 1 it goes all the way to page 4249 (last page). We have only a total page number of 424 in this batch due to the super director of the SAO! She removed all the "dump" from the batch - for now-, which would be pages with insignificant symbol coding (phone company) and all "non readable" stuff. Thank you much!!!

Thank you also to the members, who have offered their personal help with the scanning process. I will shout out to you, when the time comes!

Let's work now!

-Nin

Waiting for the next dump!
    Regarding the BBM -

Yes, NIN told me the SAO offered to do this to help defray costs and I agree. This is another reason why Bates stamps are SO valuable. As we sleuth, we may have a reason to request those pages. In the Anthony case, we have a computer forensics analyst who would have wanted these types of pages. So we can always request specific Bates # pages later if needed.

Also, NIN was scanning at the speed of light. There are a few batches where the pages need to be rotated. We are fine tuning these now so if something appears to be upside down, check back.

For right now, let's use this thread to discuss any relevant findings. Please refer to Bates # (and any other way you can help direct others to find the specific page/passage).

As sleuthing dictates, we will break out new topical threads so the important findings don't get buried in this broad discussion thread.

You guys are the best! This is bittersweet... the last time I was reading Bates stamped documents from Florida was for Caylee!

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    For right now, let's use this thread to discuss any relevant findings. Please refer to Bates # (and any other way you can help direct others to find the specific page/passage).

As sleuthing dictates, we will break out new topical threads so the important findings don't get buried in this broad discussion thread.
    i don't know what a Bates # is - i looked it up but i am still not sure how/where to find it

Quote Originally Posted by dmac55 View Post
    i don't know what a Bates # is - i looked it up but i am still not sure how/where to find it
    Look at the bottom right of each individual page. There will be a #. See it?

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Look at the bottom right of each individual page. There will be a #. See it?
    yes! thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dmac55 View Post
    yes! thank you
    I knew you would! lol

It's actually so simple it is easy to overlook unless you know to look for it.

Page #6 2741

Re: Fifth Third Bank subpoena for records/checks/signature cards, etc.

I know I have researched Fifth Third Bank before, but I can't remember why. Was it refinancing the house, maybe? Something... Help!

Whoops...should have read further. It is AW's card, which is the one I am assuming CWW used to rent the car and possibly took with him.

ETA: Definite must read. This is unbelievable. I wonder what CWW bought at the Family Dollar
    Last edited by SurfieTX; 12-03-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Page #6 2527

Re: Check from AW's account for another person's headstone? What in the world?

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

I'm so confused- I thought AW was in FL the first week of July for the funeral? But her bank card shows purchases in MO during that time.
    MOO

Page 14 3031

Re: 07/13/2015 search warrant for a storage unit on Pounds road in Festivus registered to CWW. LE took several hard-drive computers, older homemade VHS tapes and miscellaneous papers belonging to CWW.

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast