1174 users online (183 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    Thanks for all the info.

I would like to see bank statements of CWW and JRR plus wife and gf.....although I think the cash is somewhere else. I wonder if the wife and gf have bought anything special lately. Speaking of that I wonder what monies MS mom has taken from the house on his instuction....another one to "follow the money".
    While bank statements are always good to see, in cases where people are keeping large amounts of cash and receiving large amounts of cash, they usually do NOT put it into their bank account. Because putting it into the bank makes it traceable. They are much likely to just keep the currency and use it to purchase money orders to pay bills, etc.

The point of accumulating actual currency is that it is NOT traceable.

Just wanted to say that while the MS connection to Dr.Purple Truck who is accused of billing fraud is interesting, I do not think this is what was going on with TS's practice. Because TS did not accept insurances, did not bill directly to insurance companies/Medicare at her office.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Just wanted to say that while the MS connection to Dr.Purple Truck who is accused of billing fraud is interesting, I do not think this is what was going on with TS's practice. Because TS did not accept insurances, did not bill directly to insurance companies/Medicare at her office.
    Maybe MS was getting some kind of kickback from Dr Roy for supplying patients medical records?

Dr. RH did not take insurance either. He lost that privilege

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    This is why I think TS wanted to part ways with MS through divorce and move HER practice. I think she found out about all these shady criminal acts done by her husband's friends.

I have a question that probably only future testimony or LE records could answer at this point. What was the estimated monthly income commissions to the Siever household say in the spring of 2015? Maybe someone with a little knowledge could guestimate how many clients TS had taking supplements multiplied times a guestimate of average commissions per person. I am just wondering roughly how much. I would guess the amount pretty substantial, if, a man sitting in jail on heavy charges supported with strong evidence and a testifying accomplice ,were still coordinating a new path for customer base to continue supplement sales and commission flow to continue. Are we talking 3 figure? 4 figure?

Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    I have a question that probably only future testimony or LE records could answer at this point. What was the estimated monthly income commissions to the Siever household say in the spring of 2015? Maybe someone with a little knowledge could guestimate how many clients TS had taking supplements multiplied times a guestimate of average commissions per person. I am just wondering roughly how much. I would guess the amount pretty substantial, if, a man sitting in jail on heavy charges supported with strong evidence and a testifying accomplice ,were still coordinating a new path for customer base to continue supplement sales and commission flow to continue. Are we talking 3 figure? 4 figure?
    DALETRAY, excellent question! I don't know how much I can provide but....."having a financial stake in promoting any health product to patients represents a serious conflict of interest. It subverts the responsibility of physicians to place their patients' interests before their own opportunity for financial gain. It also places undue pressure on the patient, especially if the pitch is aggressive. And it can erode trust in the doctor,...."
    http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2...sman/index.htm
    And sorry if this bursts MS's or DrH's bubble but, " the American Medical Association advises that physicians who distribute nonprescription health products provide them free or at their own cost."

<modsnip> doctors selling supplements is hardly a big problem--or even the biggest conflict--in medicine. Certified patients of Dr. Sievers have told us that she didn't pressure patients to buy supplements (doesn't clear MS, obviously) and Xymogen, which I hadn't heard of before, is listed as one of the top-quality manufacturers by pharmacist Suzy Cohen. In a typical year, there are no reported deaths from taking supplements <modsnip>
    Last edited by tlcya; 04-11-2016 at 09:42 AM. Reason: too broad and off topic

If you aren't following the money you are in the wrong place
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Teresa Sievers was found murdered inside her Bonita Springs home in June of 2015. Mark Sievers is accused of orchestrating Teresa's death by allegedly hiring his childhood friend, Wright, and Jimmy Rodgers to kill her.

There's more than $14 million in life insurance policies in her estate. Teresa Sievers' brother sued Mark in civil court. He argues without Mark's name on the estate; the life insurance policies could be available for the couple's two children.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32247468/...s#.V2QnmbsrJMw

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    There's more than $14 million in life insurance policies in her estate.
    $14 million? I thought it was $4.4 million. Have more been discovered?

Quote Originally Posted by CeCeMoore View Post
    $14 million? I thought it was $4.4 million. Have more been discovered?
    That's got to be a typO but.... I emailed that reporter. These days there are lots of clerical mistakes along with reporting misinformation.

JMO, it's not correct but WOW, wouldn't THAT be something if it was.... would make MS look even worse.

yeah, that was apparently a typo in the article. It says 4 million now.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14