1175 users online (182 members and 993 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakshmi View Post
    AmazonRain also is telling us A LOT about the money aspects in this post of hers back on August 30, 2015 (Skinner thread)

To me AR is saying Teresa was steered off her original career goals by a man she trusted and thought loved her. In reality that man MS only viewed his wife as a money making machine. The thought of him using her hard earned money on other women is just heinous too.
    Good catch Lakshimi, you are correct that my questions to Skinner were not so much to get his answers but to point out to him and others things that were material to Teresa's world. Don't get me wrong, Teresa always wanted a practice where she could focus more on the patient, particularly the integration of nutrition and medicine and the patient's ability to heal without all of the conventional drugs - but she was NEVER focused on money as a motivator until MS entered her world. Ultimately, I am more confident then ever that when all comes out we will realize that it was Mark's lust of money and control that brought about this horrific crime.

It makes me physically ill to think of Teresa's daughters without her this week.

Amazon, do you know how TS' family is holding up, especially during this holiday season? Is there hope that the other shoe will drop, or fear that he might not be arrested at all? Or both?

Quote Originally Posted by freekobe0832 View Post
    Amazon, do you know how TS' family is holding up, especially during this holiday season? Is there hope that the other shoe will drop, or fear that he might not be arrested at all? Or both?
    I don't really feel comfortable speaking on behalf or about the family or the about the girls. I can say that everyone who loves Teresa is waiting for justice to be served.

AmazonRain, did you already know the answers to all of the questions you posed to Skinner?

ETA: referencing the post that lakshmi brought forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    AmazonRain, did you already know the answers to all of the questions you posed to Skinner?

ETA: referencing the post that lakshmi brought forward.
    (a) yes, (b) yes, (c) I have an opinion - yes, (d) I have an opinion - yes, (e) yes (f) I have an opinion - yes (g) yes

I'm so glad this thread got bumped. Because, in my opinion, ultimately, we are going to discover the murder of Teresa was ALL about money. Money, money and more money. The primary motive was $$$$$. I am sure of that much now.

I predict this thread is going to become hotter and hotter as more evidence comes forward.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    I'm so glad this thread got bumped. Because, in my opinion, ultimately, we are going to discover the murder of Teresa was ALL about money. Money, money and more money. The primary motive was $$$$$. I am sure of that much now.

I predict this thread is going to become hotter and hotter as more evidence comes forward.
    Totally, and absolutely agree. Greed = Evil.
    Some will do whatever it takes to get out of a situation, regardless, of the cost of others.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

IIRC in the doc dump thread there were additional informational pages to the Jackson (policy). Does anyone here think any of those insurance claims have been paid out to MS? The only returns were for Prudential, State Farm and the added Jackson policy. If it's at all possible could be why that lien was placed on him "the grieving widower."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    IIRC in the doc dump thread there were additional informational pages to the Jackson (policy). Does anyone here think any of those insurance claims have been paid out to MS? The only returns were for Prudential, State Farm and the added Jackson policy. If it's at all possible could be why that lien was placed on him "the grieving widower."

To my knowledge, not a single dime has been paid out to MS from insurance policies. So we can be thankful for small mercies.

I have a question. Is it illegal for mark's lawyer to pass a message to curtis lawyer to pass a message to curtis about covering up a conspiracy debacle that went awry. For the purposes of mark having curtis to deny everything regarding marks involvement, with the hopes of mark collecting the insurance money and taking care of cww and his family.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    I have a question. Is it illegal for mark's lawyer to pass a message to curtis lawyer to pass a message to curtis about covering up a conspiracy debacle that went awry. For the purposes of mark having curtis to deny everything regarding marks involvement, with the hopes of mark collecting the insurance money and taking care of cww and his family.
    I doubt that would happen. That sounds like conspiracy to commit fraud at the very least and would also probably violate some legal ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Huh! If the IRS was after MS BEFORE this document dump - which it appears they were - they will be all OVER him after learning of $40K cash laying about.

To have accumulated that much cash, something illegal is likely going on. Either the source of the cash was illegal - such as drug trafficking, illegal gambling, etc. - or even if the source of it was legal, such as having a cash only medical practice, that money has to be reported as income.

We have no way of knowing at this point what went on for the Sievers to have gotten that recent tax lien, but I'd take a guess that the IRS nosed around the "no insurance accepted" aspect cash of the medical practice.

And guess what? I recently read an article about IRS whistleblowers. Apparently the IRS has made it much easier lately for an employee to turn in an employer, remain anonymous and collect a reward based on the amount the IRS recovers. The article said that some IRS whistleblowers have even remained in the employ of the company they turned in.

----------

Re: The $100 bills used during the Florida death trip These bills would not have been recovered. Too much time had passed by the time their use was discovered.

The serial numbers on currency were a big part of the Lindbergh baby kidnapping case back in the 1930s. Bruno Hauptman, who proclaimed his innocence, was convicted and executed partly because a stash of bills found in his home matched the recorded serial numbers from the bills used to pay the ransom in the case. It was his use of one of the bills to pay for gasoline at a gas station that brought him to the attention of the police.

If CWW had a stash of $100 bills at his house, that will likely come out eventually.
    BBM: In the practice thread, there is a linked post from a former patient of Dr. Sievers' who had Medicare. That person was told it was accepted when in reality it wasn't. That patient talked/got yelled at by Mark and that patient then in turn reported the office to Medicare. With the recent change in the healthcare laws, the IRS is now very much involved with health insurance and Medicare, so I'd imagine that got the attention of the IRS at that time and that's when they honed in on the all cash/pay up front nature of the practice.

It's post #543: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post12041918
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Mark receiving SS benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    If TS was paying into Social Security, which she should have been even if self-employed, her two children would be able to collect survivor benefits based on her work record. The father would collect the benefits on behalf of underage children.

Unless MS the money manager was not paying into Social Security along with not paying the IRS.
    How is Mark paying bills if he isn’t working?

MS is possibly receiving $1,000 to $2,000 per month for Social Security Survivor Benefits.

TS would have had earnings likely reported to SS before she met MS. I would imagine the eligibility requirements would be met for MS to receive SS survivor benefits. I don’t find any stipulation regarding SS benefits being withheld or delayed if the surviving spouse is a suspect in the homicide of the deceased worker.

Obviously not knowing TS’s reported SS earnings, I am guesstimating MS is currently eligible to receive between $1,000 and $2,000 per month as SS survivor benefits for himself and his 2 children.

https://www.ssa.gov/planners/survivors/onyourown5.html
    These are examples of monthly benefit payments:

• Widow or widower, any age, caring for a child under age 16 -- 75 percent of the worker’s benefit amount.
    • A child, unmarried, under age 18 (19 if still in elementary or secondary school) or disabled -- 75 percent of the worker’s benefit amount.

BUT, there's a limit to the amount that family members can receive each month. The limit varies, but it is generally equal to about 150 to 180 percent of the basic benefit rate.

Formula For Family Maximum Benefit
    https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/COLA/familymax.html

More information:
    https://www.ssa.gov/planners/survivors/onyourown2.html
    https://www.ssa.gov/planners/survivors/onyourown4.html
    Last edited by SeesSeas; 01-08-2016 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo correction

Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    How is Mark paying bills if he isn’t working?

MS is possibly receiving $1,000 to $2,000 per month for Social Security Survivor Benefits.

TS would have had earnings likely reported to SS before she met MS. I would imagine the eligibility requirements would be met for MS to receive SS survivor benefits. I don’t find any stipulation regarding SS benefits being withheld or delayed if the surviving spouse is a suspect in the homicide of the deceased worker.

Obviously not knowing TS’s reported SS earnings, I am guesstimating MS is currently eligible to receive between $1,000 and $2,000 per month as SS survivor benefits for himself and his 2 children.

https://www.ssa.gov/planners/survivors/onyourown5.html
    These are examples of monthly benefit payments:

• Widow or widower, any age, caring for a child under age 16 -- 75 percent of the worker’s benefit amount.
    • A child, unmarried, under age 18 (19 if still in elementary or secondary school) or disabled -- 75 percent of the worker’s benefit amount.

BUT, there's a limit to the amount that family members can receive each month. The limit varies, but it is generally equal to about 150 to 180 percent of the basic benefit rate.

Formula For Family Maximum Benefit
    https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/COLA/familymax.html

More information:
    https://www.ssa.gov/planners/survivors/onyourown2.html
    https://www.ssa.gov/planners/survivors/onyourown4.html
    SS, this is good info. and thanks to AlwaysShocked for bringing this likely source of MS's income to our attention. Is your estimated figure the combined amount MS would receive for himself plus the 2 girls?
    Last edited by Riversinthedesert; 01-09-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    Re ^ possibility of LI proceeds being paid out while LE is actively investigating & has advised LI co's that MS is a PoI or suspect???

Extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely doubtful, imo.

Extensive discussions about why not in Life Ins Policies thread.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-on-Dr-Sievers

Last edited by al66pine; 01-09-2016 at 12:24 AM. Reason: ETA: added link

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast