CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Motive Still a Mystery in San Bernardino Shooting as Police Investigate Shooters
By Meghan Keneally
Dec 3, 2015, 10:51 AM ET

The two suspects in the California shooting that left 14 people dead and 17 others wounded Wednesday have been identified by police, but investigators are still grappling to determine a motive.

Officials have not ruled out terrorism, but emphasize that no motive has yet been discovered.

[...]

Suspected shooters Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik were fatally shot by police after a chase a few miles from the Inland Regional Center, where the attack occurred. Farook's brother-in-law said the pair got married two years ago, but police have not confirmed the nature of their relationship
Thread #1
Thread #2

I got chills when they mentioned the theatre stuff. Can anyone come up with any idea why anyone is driving around taking pictures of a movie theatre and grilling a security guard

if you can come with an idea i am all ears

Dunno but a few pipe bombs left under the seats of a packed theater would very a very effective and easy terrorist attack.

Thanks for the link.

I still don't understand how someone can post on FB while shooting people. Is that even physically possible?

I would think she would have typed out the message in advance and only had to hit "send" during the attack.

Dunno but a few pipe bombs left under the seats of a packed theater would very a very effective and easy terrorist attack.

Is there a big movie about to premiere? If that's what was happening they'd want the theatre as crowded as possible.

I got chills when they mentioned the theatre stuff. Can anyone come up with any idea why anyone is driving around taking pictures of a movie theatre and grilling a security guard

if you can come with an idea i am all ears

I don't think it is beyond the pale of possibility that the suspects second target was the movie theatre during a busy showing. Would this not make sense given their vehicle being stocked with so much ammo and the possibility that that they would hit an evening showing due to larger crowds? Any one know where this theater is in proximity to the suspect's home? Do you agree?

Probably posted before the attack, not while she was actively shooting

Anyone know the name of theater? I don't recall LE mentioning the name.

Trying to map out the 2 locations to see if they're close or not.

You can also schedule a facebook post.

I call BS. This is not a case of bullying gone bad. This was an act of Terrorism. Part home grown. Part international. So now we have a sick ****** combining personal agenda with political/religious fanaticism. A new hybrid if you will. No victim blaming should be tolerated.

Edited to add: calling BS on article not you Gigli[emoji5]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hear ya... my thoughts exactly. Mind you nothing of this case so far adds up. Too many holes. It leaks like a rusty bucket.

This is just so wierd CNN ISIS is denying any direct invovment? They trying to keep themselves out so we dont look that direction and thwart?

I totally think this is a cell,, just the movie canvas is totally creepy. Obviouly they had additional plans. This was organized funded with amazing years long planning for the "day"

If we look at Paris they unltimtly ended up being cell.

If we look at Belgium cells

I think , correctly, the word scares us

[h=1]ISIS PRESENT IN ALL 50 STATES, FBI DIRECTOR SAYS[/h]
may 2015:
Virginia, Illinois, Maryland and California were also named as locations of ISIS cells and the group promises an “interesting” next six months.
[h=1]Dianne Feinstein: Terrorist sleeper cells are in the U.S[/h]
Homeland Security Chief Johnson: Terrorist Sleeper Cells in US Now

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/je...ity-chief/2015/02/08/id/623459/#ixzz3tO5sVUwC

http://abc7chicago.com/news/isis-present-in-all-50-states-fbi-director-says/534732/

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/isis-claims-to-have-terrorists-in-us-including-michigan/32855970

Some days, the UPS driver noted, he would deliver over a dozen a day.

On one particular day last week, the driver said, Farook had to help him carry the packages in because there were so many. The driver said they were mostly light, bagged packages and many of them were from Target.

When the driver asked whether they were Christmas gifts, Farook glowered at the driver, he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/san-bernardino-shooters-hiding-plain-sight/story?id=35578759

I would think she would have typed out the message in advance and only had to hit "send" during the attack.

It could have been sent just as they were entering the building.

Is there a big movie about to premiere? If that's what was happening they'd want the theatre as crowded as possible.

Just a little movie called Star Wars. Scary stuff. Opening day is sold out in many theaters.

Thanks AmyPond!

If that is correct and I have the right address to the Redlands apartments, it's about a 14-18 minute drive from one to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo