1037 users online (210 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #3

#FindMalik: FBI joins search for missing child
    November 24, 2014
    http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...help/19464139/
    SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) The FBI has joined in on the search for Malik Drummond, a 2-year-old boy who was been missing since Sunday night. Arkansas State Police issued a Morgan Nick Amber Alert on the night of his disappearance.

Volunteers are now searching a creek on the other side of Beebe Capps Expressway for any signs of the child. The Searcy Police Department has moved their command post to the St. Mary Church at Park Avenue and Sowell Street; this is where volunteers need to go first before joining the search.

Thread #1

Thread #2
    Last edited by KateB; 12-05-2015 at 01:01 AM.

Find Malik!!!

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...-old/76658220/
    Malik ' s father has been arrested!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Father of missing toddler Malik Drummond arrested on ...

www.arkansasonline.com/.../father-charged-...

Arkansas Democrat‑Gazette

6 mins ago - Jeffery Leroy Clifton, 43, was arrested and charged with capital murder and abuse of a corpse in the disappearance of Malik Drummond, who was last seen on Nov. 23, 2014, Searcy police announced early Wednesday. The boy, who would have been 3, was last seen at his home at the 700 block of West Park Avenue

WOW ..just WOW!

Now I want to know what happened and why now?

Quote Originally Posted by minnermomma View Post
    Father of missing toddler Malik Drummond arrested on ...

www.arkansasonline.com/.../father-charged-...

Arkansas Democrat‑Gazette

6 mins ago - Jeffery Leroy Clifton, 43, was arrested and charged with capital murder and abuse of a corpse in the disappearance of Malik Drummond, who was last seen on Nov. 23, 2014, Searcy police announced early Wednesday. The boy, who would have been 3, was last seen at his home at the 700 block of West Park Avenue

WOW ..just WOW!
    Finally! With what they are charging him with, LE has to have some evidence or idea about what happened to him. Guess we'll have to wait and see if they release any details. Poor little boy 😕

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Wow!! Anxiously awaiting more info! I'm stunned!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

so sad! I wonder if that reward had anything to do with the arrest being made. My parents have followed this and my daddy is shook up over it. Heart breaking.

To all you parents and mom's boyfriends who think you're getting away with it, just know sooner or later they will catch up to you.
    God bless Malik .

With charge of abuse of corpse, JMO it seems like they possibly have his remains. I hope so, so the sweet baby can be laid to rest.

Poor Malik, rest in peace

AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 November 2014 - #2

I literally dropped to my knees and cried when I saw this update. As if capital murder charges didn't hurt enough, to read that he abused precious Malik's body after he killed him, epitomizes the phrase "insult to injury" in the worst possible way.

In no uncertain terms, this is a MONSTER! This investigation has gone on, without fail, led by the Task Force (with by the heroic men and women of the Searcy Police Department at the helm). With the heaviest of hearts, I salute them all for their dedication and determination to Little Malik. They kept their vow to bring him despite the silence and passage of time.

It does not escape me that there is a little girl who will never get to hug her twin brother again. The shattering of her heart will echo in my soul, forever.
    We shall fight on, to insure justice is achieved for Malik, for her, and for those innocent family members whose lives have been forever scarred by these heinous acts.

#JusticeForMalik!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kimi_SFC; 12-02-2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Typo
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    To all you parents and mom's boyfriends who think you're getting away with it, just know sooner or later they will catch up to you.
    God bless Malik .
    ^^^^THIS!!!!^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Nancy Payne, Malik's grandmother who spoke to THV11 on Tuesday said that Searcy detectives knocked on her door at approximately 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday and told her that Clifton had confessed to police "a little after 11." Tanya Drummond, Malik's mother, was quoted as saying Clifton turned himself in because "his conscience was eating him alive."
    http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...-old/76658220/

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast