GUILTY VA - Ariellisa Simmons, 2, Richmond, 5 Nov 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Andrea Watkins-Simmons
635848643407496040-Missing.PNG

Richmond woman missing two weeks has 2-year-old with her
"The Richmond Police Department is asking for the public's help locating 35-year-old Andrea Watkins-Simmons, who has been missing since November 25.

Police say Watkins-Simmons is in possession of her 2-year-old stepdaughter, however the child is not considered to be missing since an official report was never filed on her behalf. Police say the two are likely to be seen together."

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/2015/12/04/richmond-missing-woman/76815638/

Creepy. It may take a couple of days for the M.E. to get to this. We'll be here!

-----------------------------------------------

Hi, Good Folks. Happy New Year to all!

Would sure be interesting to know who last rented this apartment, their life style, and the circumstances surrounding their moving away.

So sad to hear about this. I feel like Virginia is having a crime wave here recently. Chamberlayne Avenue area is NOT a great part of town. It's a shame because some of the neighborhoods and houses could be really beautiful and lovely.

4900 block of Chamberlayne is one block west from a green space labelled Richmond Parks & Rec and also Pine Camp Arts & Community Centre...as well, in the south west corner of that green space is Henderson Middle School & John Marshall High, next to that is Northside YMCA.

Can't help but wonder how many RSO's reside in the neighborhood.

I was going to post earlier that I checked NCMEC for pre-teen kids missing in Richmond, and didn't really find any matches. But my gut feeling tells me that this child was never reported missing :( Just left abandoned like so many others...sigh.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/30994130/richmond-police-discover-childs-body-in-northside-apartment

This article states that neighbors remember seeing a young woman and a little girl living here, and no longer seeing them after November.

Gardezi and others are concerned because they say the last tenant in the apartment was a woman in her 20's or 30's who moved out in November, which is around the same time a Richmond woman and a young girl went missing. Andrea Watkins-Simmons and her two year old step-daughter were last seen on November 25. Watkins-Simmons was reported missing in December.

I don't think "they" know any more than we do by now. I hope we'll get some real stuff soon.

eta: The house looks to be a duplex, triplex or quaduplex. Surely someone living there will know something about the residents in that place.

A two year old is certainly a "pre-teen," but...

A two year old is certainly a "pre-teen," but...

Right...that quote has me wondering. I would think they would be able to tell by the remains, and call a 2yo a "toddler" or "small child".....hmmmmm.....

Right...that quote has me wondering. I would think they would be able to tell by the remains, and call a 2yo a "toddler" or "small child".....hmmmmm.....

If the body is a child younger than 5, maybe they just didn't want to say that until they are certain of who it is. Like if they suspect it could be that little girl, then they don't want to worry family unnecessarily or compromise investigation.

It's not unusual for initial reports to be off, so I won't be surprised if it's the missing toddler. Poor thing, whoever it is.

It's not unusual for initial reports to be off, so I won't be surprised if it's the missing toddler. Poor thing, whoever it is.

I agree -- we've certainly seen it before!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back