1327 users online (237 members and 1090 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1069
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,867

    ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15


    Deorr Kunz Jr.

    Missing two year old in Lemhi County

    Search crews are looking for a missing two year old boy who was camping with his family in the Leadore area.

    He was last seen wearing a camo jacket, blue sweatpants and camo cowboy boots.

    http://m.localnews8.com/news/Missing...ounty/34110688

    Chief deputy on missing boy's family: 'They're solid
    KTVB, KTVB.COM 2:14 p.m. MDT July 16, 2015

    [...]
    "We've interviewed the family, and the information they've provided us - my office, myself - we're good with that," he said.

    "And I know there's a lot of innuendo out on social media and a lot of stuff going out there and it would be nice if it would stop and let them have a little peace. They're solid."

    3 months, still no sign of missing toddler
    Chelsea Brentzel
    POSTED: 10:39 PM MDT Oct 09, 2015 -- UPDATED: 10:51 PM MDT Oct 09, 2015

    LEADORE, Idaho - After a three month investigation into the disappearance of 2-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr., law enforcement is going back to the drawing board and re-interviewing everyone involved that day...
    NamUs MP 29726

    Case Map


    ID - Deorr Kunz Jr, 2 yr old -- Media,Timelines and Maps **NO DISCUSSION"

    Thread #1
    Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11
    Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Deep in the ♥ of Texas
    Posts
    1,749
    Glad to see we have a fresh new thread to follow. I doubt that this little one will be found before spring, if then. So sad.
    Last edited by Sweetiemom; 12-05-2015 at 06:40 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    5,143
    Wow, thread 15. Where are you sweet little Deorr??
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    337
    It is 28 degrees today in Leadore.

    I think someone with a heart as frozen and icy as Timber Creek knows where little Deorr is. I'm afraid that unless there is a thaw, Deorr will remain cold and alone.

    JMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiemom View Post
    Glad to see we have a fresh new thread to follow. I doubt that this little one will be found before spring, if then. So sad.
    I agree and that is why I dug for facts I could find, but omitting any searches for now.

    Facts known regarding LEs investigation (links at bottom):

    1. Polygraph result issue on one or more people
    2. Houses & vehicles searched several times
    3. Drones used to record area for evidence in case there is ever a trial regarding his disappearance
    4. Four people named POI because they were there
    5. Behavior analysis done on initial interviews
    6. Campers by reservoir cleared
    7. FBIs report will be critical in this case according to Sheriff
    8. FBI could not analyze some evidence
    9. Deorr is still missing

    Links to the above:

    1. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?286501
    2. http://www.localnews8.com/news/new-d...z-jr/342813404
    3. http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-...hive-oct-2015/
    4. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?286501
    5. http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-...hive-oct-2015/
    6. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/08...orr-kunz-case/
    7. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/10...orr-kunz-case/
    8. http://www.localnews8.com/news/3-mon...ocal_News_8%27


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,719
    Marking my spot, can't believe we're still here knowing no more than we did in July. I hate that this little dude could be out there in the cold, is there any chance of this having a happy ending...?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Marking my spot, can't believe we're still here knowing no more than we did in July. I hate that this little dude could be out there in the cold, is there any chance of this having a happy ending...?
    I'm thinking positive thoughts of a happy ending.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    7,013
    Where ARE you DeOrr!!??!!!!

    Hoping it won't be too long until we hear something "new"...

    for DeOrr!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    5,545
    Sorry little guy. We let you down.
    But we promise we will find out what happened to you!!
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne


    #TeamCivilization

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadySet View Post
    (snipped for focus)

    I think someone with a heart as frozen and icy as Timber Creek knows where little Deorr is. I'm afraid that unless there is a thaw, Deorr will remain cold and alone.

    JMO
    IMO, nothing could be further from the truth.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    I agree and that is why I dug for facts I could find, but omitting any searches for now.

    Facts known regarding LE’s investigation (links at bottom):

    1. Polygraph result issue on one or more people
    2. Houses & vehicles searched several times
    3. Drones used to record area for evidence in case there is ever a trial regarding his disappearance
    4. Four people named POI because they were there
    5. Behavior analysis done on initial interviews
    6. Campers by reservoir cleared
    7. FBI’s report will be critical in this case according to Sheriff
    8. FBI could not analyze some evidence
    9. Deorr is still missing

    Links to the above:

    1. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?286501
    2. http://www.localnews8.com/news/new-d...z-jr/342813404
    3. http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-...hive-oct-2015/
    4. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?286501
    5. http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-...hive-oct-2015/
    6. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/08...orr-kunz-case/
    7. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/10...orr-kunz-case/
    8. http://www.localnews8.com/news/3-mon...ocal_News_8%27
    IIRC, there's a few minor corrections:

    5. IIRC, SB said he never heard back from the FBI on the behavior analysis.
    7. Although SB originally did say the FBI report would be critical in this case, that seemed to change after the report had been submitted to SB.

    Also, as to #1, I can't find anything at that link regarding an issue about one or more of the POI's polygraphs. Maybe you can point it out for me. TIA

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    15,181
    The Sheriffs thoughts on the family hiring the first private investigator:

    Kudos to them for looking for more help I can only do so much and maybe he can turn up something that we've missed but I think he primarily thinks it's an abduction and I think that's very remote.

    Sounds as is the Sheriff would have expected to be informed of any new developments on the part of the private investigator.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    The Sheriffs thoughts on the family hiring the first private investigator:

    Kudos to them for looking for more help I can only do so much and maybe he can turn up something that we've missed but I think he primarily thinks it's an abduction and I think that's very remote.

    Sounds as is the Sheriff would have expected to be informed of any new developments on the part of the private investigator.
    FYI, those were his thoughts on Vilt, not Klein!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,344
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOKAL View Post
    IIRC, there's a few minor corrections:

    5. IIRC, SB said he never heard back from the FBI on the behavior analysis.
    7. Although SB originally did say the FBI report would be critical in this case, that seemed to change after the report had been submitted to SB.

    Also, as to #1, I can't find anything at that link regarding an issue about one or more of the POI's polygraphs. Maybe you can point it out for me. TIA
    5. I should have added 'was' done or "sent in" would have made it clear, because I agree.

    7. My reference was Oct. 17th, maybe you have something after that you could post? “The FBI informed us that they could not analyze some evidence that we gave them,” Bowerman wrote in an email to EastIdahoNews.com Friday. “I’m not sure what that’s about, and they still haven’t provided me any behavioral analysis.” As far as I am aware if they have it, it hasn't been commented on it in the press.

    1. 09:36
    SB: Well, I can tell you that all four people have taken polygraphs. I’m not willing to discuss um um the uh…the findings of those polygraphs at this point. Uh we’re um having some including the FBI look at the results just to give us uh their impression and uh, you know um those are difficult uh interviews and uh you know the polygraph uh experts uh, you know, sometimes they don’t agree, so…uh we’re looking at those real close and we’re doing a behavioral analysis based on their statements uh at the time of their interview.
    Last edited by Dee10; 12-05-2015 at 11:18 PM.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    I agree and that is why I dug for facts I could find, but omitting any searches for now.

    Facts known regarding LE’s investigation (links at bottom):

    1. Polygraph result issue on one or more people
    2. Houses & vehicles searched several times
    3. Drones used to record area for evidence in case there is ever a trial regarding his disappearance
    4. Four people named POI because they were there
    5. Behavior analysis done on initial interviews
    6. Campers by reservoir cleared
    7. FBI’s report will be critical in this case according to Sheriff
    8. FBI could not analyze some evidence
    9. Deorr is still missing

    Links to the above:

    1. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?286501
    2. http://www.localnews8.com/news/new-d...z-jr/342813404
    3. http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-...hive-oct-2015/
    4. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?286501
    5. http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-...hive-oct-2015/
    6. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/08...orr-kunz-case/
    7. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/10...orr-kunz-case/
    8. http://www.localnews8.com/news/3-mon...ocal_News_8%27
    10. LE has named NO suspects in Deorr's disappearance.

    11. Social media has created a "frenzy" and caused a "struggle" for investigators.

    “Getting people involved to help look, if they’re the right type of people, it’s fantastic,” Bowerman said. “But then there’s people who their whole life is social media, and they’ll twist the things you say. It creates a bigger frenzy than it is; it’s really a struggle.”

    12. A WS fact: VICTIM FRIENDLY

    Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

    The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.


    10. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...6#post12122056
    11. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...6#post12090356
    12. Rules: Etiquette & Information
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 887
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 04:08 AM
  2. Replies: 1199
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 01:27 AM
  3. Replies: 980
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 04:00 PM
  4. Replies: 1081
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:15 AM
  5. Replies: 1025
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 08:29 PM

Tags for this Thread