1152 users online (221 members and 931 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Sandy Rideout, 45, Bellingham, 24 April 2006

Sandy L. Rideout

Medical examiner’s office identifies human skull as missing woman’s
    "The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office on Friday identified the human skull found by a logger near Index last month as belonging to Sandy L. Rideout, a former Ferndale woman who went missing in Bellingham nearly a decade ago. The cause and manner of death remains under investigation.

According to the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office, a logger was marking trees on privately owned timber property about five miles west of State Route 2 — between Gold Bar and Index — when they found the skull on Wednesday, Nov. 25. No other human remains were located. Major Crimes detectives continue to investigate."

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Alternately Texas, Arizona, Pennsylvania
    Wow.. I'm actually wondering how they ID'd her based on just the skull. Dental, maybe?
    #JusticeForKinsley was taken too soon, but with her passing three little boys were given life through her lungs, liver, and heart! #WyattsPHight #XanderTheBrave #SuperCharlie

Remember Nic Kyllingstad. Once you've met someone, a small part of them lives on, never to be forgotten. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-November-2015

Live your dash.

by the bay
    She was last seen in Bellingham, but it is believed frequented the Seattle area around that time.