GUILTY MI - Edward Monday, 50, Adrian, 25 Nov 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Edward Allen Monday
AR-151209837.jpg&MaxW=500&MaxH=500

Adrian-area man reported missing by family
"DETAILS: At approximately 9 a.m. Nov. 25, Monday left his home at the Lee Villa Estates to go to work in Adrian. At about 10 a.m., his girlfriend attempted to called Monday, who did not answer. At approximately noon Wednesday, Monday sent a text message to his son to talk about Thanksgiving plans. The text was the last contact anyone had with Monday and family members report that this is out of character for Monday. Detectives are investigating this case and are actively looking for Monday in Michigan and Ohio.

UPDATE: On Friday afternoon, Dec. 4, Lenawee County Sheriff Jack Welsh reported that Ed Monday's pickup was located but that Monday remains missing. According to Welsh's statement, "a black 2004 Chevy 2500 pickup, has been located abandoned in a parking lot at the corner of M-50 and Rogers Highway in Tecumseh. The vehicle had been there several days."

http://m.lenconnect.com/article/20151202/NEWS/151209837

I believe he is missing from Adrian, Michigan, not Ohio. Not much additional info available.

Mr. Monday is described as 5 feet, 4 inches tall with blue eyes and brown hair and weighing about 150 pounds. He wears glasses, a goatee, and a diamond earring in his left ear and was last seen wearing a brown flannel shirt, blue jeans, and boots. A report that the pickup belonging to Edward Allen Monday had been found in a parking lot at M-50 and Rogers Highway in Tecumseh, Mich.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/local/20...o-missing-Adrian-man.html#1GvPDI0OCATibjt3.99

I hope Mr. Monday is found safe. I watched a video with WTVG TV 13 where Monday's relatives say they are worried he may have met with foul play. It isn't like him to up and leave the area without contacting relatives. And, the door to his downtown Adrian business was left unlocked, which is unusual. Could someone have entered the Main Street Market and taken Mr. Monday?

There are no cameras in the parking lot where Mr. Monday's truck was found, in the neighboring town of Tecumseh. The parking lot is on the grounds of KIRCHHOFF-Automotive Van-Rob Stamping Plant aka (Lenawee Stamping), or adjacent to the plant. Some employees feel uneasy with the lack of camera surveillance in the parking lot at the plant. Apparently the cameras have been out of service for approximately two years.

According to the map, there is an Assembly of God Church on the corner of Rogers Highway and M-50, and a large apartment complex called Conklin Estates next to the church. If Mr. Monday drove his truck to the location where found, could he have been visiting someone at Conklin Estates? Did he park the truck to take a ride with someone else? Could the truck have broke down and Mr. Monday decided to walk home or took a ride with a stranger? Or, did others drive Mr. Monday's truck to the Van-Rob location?

His relatives feel that someone has taken Mr. Monday against his will. If so, who and why?

Here is a link: http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines...ts-foul-play--360670131.html?device=phone&c=y

I wanted to add: Mr. Monday's relatives said the door to the business was left wide open, not just unlock.

One of the earlier comments by SS mentions that he had an argument with the GF. Not sure who that is.
The GF was not in the video with the family members. This perhaps explains why she was not able
to contact him. Was he with her the morning night before his disappearance? Did they live together?

Did anyone see him at the grocery store? If he texted the son at noon, then everything was still OK then. That means, he probably would still be in the grocery store. In that case he would have been in the grocery store
from 10-12. Did anyone see him there? Of course, it is possible, that something already had happened to him at noon, and that someone else texted the son as an alibi.

I fear foul play here.

One of the earlier comments by SS mentions that he had an argument with the GF. Not sure who that is.
The GF was not in the video with the family members. This perhaps explains why she was not able
to contact him. Was he with her the morning night before his disappearance? Did they live together?

Did anyone see him at the grocery store? If he texted the son at noon, then everything was still OK then. That means, he probably would still be in the grocery store. In that case he would have been in the grocery store
from 10-12. Did anyone see him there? Of course, it is possible, that something already had happened to him at noon, and that someone else texted the son as an alibi.

I fear foul play here.

Someone commented, I believe on the Adrian Farmer's Market page that EM lived with his GF in Lee Villa Estates. I do not see the GF online, but she has talked to LE. IDK if the GF is the only one reporting EM left for work at 9:00 am or if someone else in Lee Villa saw him go. His brother in-law said in a video that EM made a bank deposit that day. I didn't say at what time, or if someone could have made the deposit into his account. I would think a bank would have camera footage. But IDK. I wonder too about the text. If he made it, or someone else.

I saw a comment about a fight too. Wonder if it could mean something here.

http://www.lenconnect.com/article/20151202/NEWS/151209837

I do not believe that EM drove his car to where it was found. Where would he have gone after driving the car? There
are only the businesses right next to the parking lot. Any other place he would have gone to, he would have parked somewhere else.

The FB groups that he belongs to seem to suggest that he is in recovery from some type of addiction (alcohol?).
I think it is possible, that after a fight with the GF, he may have been upset and relapsed, and gotten into
some kind of trouble.

But some things are strange. I read that he made a bank deposit the day that he vanished, and somewhere else
I heard that he did not cash a check that he received from his mother. He could not be contacted by his GF,
but he did text to his son around noon.

I do believe that someone must know more. Someone else drove the car to the parking lot.

I do not believe that EM drove his car to where it was found. Where would he have gone after driving the car? There
are only the businesses right next to the parking lot. Any other place he would have gone to, he would have parked somewhere else.

The FB groups that he belongs to seem to suggest that he is in recovery from some type of addiction (alcohol?).
I think it is possible, that after a fight with the GF, he may have been upset and relapsed, and gotten into
some kind of trouble.

But some things are strange. I read that he made a bank deposit the day that he vanished, and somewhere else
I heard that he did not cash a check that he received from his mother. He could not be contacted by his GF,
but he did text to his son around noon.

I do believe that someone must know more. Someone else drove the car to the parking lot.

Agreed, I'm speculating someone(s) else may have drove the truck to the stamping plant parking lot too. The only place to go close from the parking lot is inside the plant. According to the map, there is a large apartment complex next to a church, but you would have to hike through one or two farm fields and cross Rogers Highway to get there from the plant or walk on M-50 to Rogers Highway, without sidewalks. It wouldn't make sense to park at the plant to visit at Conklin Estates. Parking at the church next door would be closer if parking was limited at the apartment complex. The truck was found unlocked too and the dogs didn't find EM's scent at the truck sight. However, it was over a week of EM missing when the grounds were searched. Not sure if rain could remove a sent.

Also, if you were having someone meet you at the plant to be picked up, there would be some type of phone or text record, I would think. I did notice on the Lee Villa Estates fb page a sign about camera surveillance at the park. Maybe there is something on camera, if they are in service.

Yes, I saw the groups suggesting recovery as well. Speculating if there was an alcohol relapse, that would lead to a local bar, which many may have spotted EM. The day before Thanksgiving is a big day/night for grill/pubs since may return 'home' for the holiday.

Here is an article stating there are 4 surveillance cameras in downtown Adrian dated November 11th, 2015. One commenter in the article says they are hoping to raise funds for more cameras to fill the blind spots where reported drug dealing activity has taken place. Could EM have saw something in downtown Adrian that made him a target?

http://www.lenconnect.com/article/20151111/NEWS/151119844

Body of missing Lenawee County man found, police investigating as homicide
ADRIAN — Authorities have turned a missing person investigation into a homicide investigation after the body of a Lenawee County man has been found.

Following tips and leads, the Lenawee County Sheriff's Officer was led to a location in Medina Township where the body of Edward Allen Monday was recovered. Monday, 50, from Adrian, was reported missing on November 25.
http://nbc24.com/news/local/body-of...ty-man-found-police-investigating-as-homicide

That sad. My thoughts are with the Monday family.

I wonder what happened. The perp(s) felt they had to move the body and the car. This suggest that
that he was murdered at a place that would be linked to the perp(s). My guess is, that he was killed at home.
Since it was mentioned that he had a fight with the GF (whoever that is), I suspect that she was involved
somehow. He may have been murdered in the night or early morning. I think the phone call of the GF,
the text sent to the son, moving of the car, opening of the store and leaving the door wide open, may have all
been ways to deceive. I'll wait for more details tomorrow. I am confident that the LE will figure this one out.
It was mentioned that there are persons of interest.

The family was right, my condolences to his family. RIP Edward.

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2015/12/adrian_man_found_dead.html#incart_river_home

Edward Monday, 50, was found Thursday morning in Medina Township, which is located in southwest Lenawee County bordering Ohio. In a press release, the Lenawee County Sheriff's Office reports they have "persons of interest," but no one has been charged at this time.

The sheriff's office said the homicide occurred in Raisin Township, which is located southwest of Tecumseh in Lenawee County.

An update will reportedly be released Friday afternoon.

Devin Snell is charged with open murder., being held at Lenawee County Jail.
Tamara Rosenberg is charged with obstructing justice and accessory after the fact., also She being held in the Lenawee County Jail.

There will be a news conference at 2:30pm on Monday, Dec. 14.

http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines...n-found-dead-361489521.html?device=tablet&c=y
---
Monday, 50, was killed as the result of "some type of physical confrontation" at the Lee Villa Estates mobile home park where he lived, Welsh said. The location of Monday's death is the same as Rosenberg's home address at Lee Villa given in a news release announcing the arrests

http://m.lenconnect.com/article/20151211/NEWS/151219804/13406/NEWS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back