790 users online (83 members and 707 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I'm also obsessed with who and how the alarm was deactivated at 6:09 that morning. BUT (JMO) LE may know the code that was used to turn it off---the Security company was there at LE's request, checking it out. I think they can download info from these things just like anything else 'tech' (phones, GPS, etc). They may be able to tell if it was turned off from a phone/device.... whether they can obtain the identity of the phone/device I don't know BUT they can on other tech stuff so why not?!

LE may have this info but not releasing it. Anyone here know more about getting info off these security systems, speak up here.

Just gotta say.... for being the big tech expert, CWW is eaten up with The Dumbass. He is crafty and evil as his past reveals--Devil in a Green Dress​.

FWIW, I think what was discussed via burner phones were the logistics of the alarm, the purpose of screwing with the alarm.

Lubinski confirms what I've long suspected -- CWW installed the security system in the Sievers home.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/03/f...-local-doctor/

The cameras were not there when a Google Maps Street View image was taken of the residence in March.

MS texted the Jarvis Road address to CWW on February 13.

No camera was installed to cover the side entrance to the garage which was staged to appear pried open by the intruder/killer.

Conclusion: The security system was installed as part of the master plan for Teresa's murder.

AW said that CWW installed cameras at the Seivers residence while they were there for the funeral.

A local resident posted here that MS was seen adjusting a camera after the funeral.

Possibility: The original cameras were dummies.

So we know there was a keypad for the garage and another for the house. MS gave MP a code when he sent him over to check on TS. Shouldn't he have given him two codes?

MS told BS not to worry about setting alarm because TS would be home. He assumed TS made it home because he tracked her phone location. So his assumption should have been that MP would need both codes to check on TS. Otherwise, why would he assume that TS made it home but never re-armed the house alarm?

I guess it depends on whether MS told MP the code(s) ahead of time or if MS was on the phone with MP as MP was entering the house. If he was on the phone, then MP would have discovered the laundry room door open and proceeded in before MS needed to give him a second code.

Does anybody else's spidey sense tell them that Lubinski is a verified friend of MS? Only because his loyalty is so blind. CWW says he wasn't in Florida, so Lubinski believes him despite photographs, videos, his own GPS and on and on. He also repeated a story that CWW and MS found TS's body though we know that is impossible. Maybe someone should tell him that psychopaths lie! CWW's storytelling might extend to claiming that he installed the security system at the Sievers. So why it's entirely possible that he did indeed install it, I'm going to maintain some skepticism about it until there's a more reliable source. Thanks to everyone especially the mods for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Lubinski confirms what I've long suspected -- CWW installed the security system in the Sievers home.

The cameras were not there when a Google Maps Street View image was taken of the residence in March.

No camera was installed to cover the side entrance to the garage which was staged to appear pried open by the intruder/killer.

Conclusion: The security system was installed as part of the master plan for Teresa's murder.

AW said that CWW installed cameras at the Seivers residence while they were there for the funeral.

A local resident posted here that MS was seen adjusting a camera after the funeral.

From what I remember reading back in early July, a local security company installed the Sievers home security system---AND it was that security company that LE had come to check after the murder. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

I do remember discussion here regarding some family members later checking the ext cameras, including MS.

Quote Originally Posted by msboo View Post
    From what I remember reading back in early July, a local security company installed the Sievers home security system---AND it was that security company that LE had come to check after the murder. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

I do remember discussion here regarding some family members later checking the ext cameras, including MS.
    My recollection is that service was provided by a local company. However it was never reported who installed the system. Even if the system was installed by the local company, the cameras may or may not be part of the original system. We know from news reports and photographs that there appeared to be cameras under the eaves of the house at the time of the murder. They weren't there when a Google Maps image was taken in March. We also know that CWW used to work for a security company. I think it's notable that there is nothing in the investigative documents about the cameras.

Here is one article from July 1st regarding security cameras that I found in the timeline thread

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/n...eresa-sievers/

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Here is one article from July 1st regarding security cameras that I found in the timeline thread

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/n...eresa-sievers/
    atthelake... Thank you! My memory serves me right after all--I wonder sometimes, at my age. I went back to early posts---it was Statewide Security in those posts. www.sseii.com is their web site

The ext cameras were on the front of the house in pictures from the beginning. On the far right front corner of the garage there was only a single cam aimed across the front--it should have been aimed back at the pedestrian door a few feet away from that corner on the side of the house/garage (OR a dbl mount cam could've been used). Whether or not Statewide installed the cams when the system was originally installed has not been determined here as far as I know.

FACT: CWW did not install the Sievers home security system.
    Last edited by msboo; 12-06-2015 at 10:01 AM.

atthelake... Thank you! My memory serves me right after all--I wonder sometimes, at my age. I went back to early posts---it was Statewide Security in those posts. www.sseii.com is their web site

The statement made in the discovery documents is only referencing that CWW installed the exterior cameras on his funeral trip. Most of these camera systems are independent of the home security systems.

The ext cameras were on the front of the house in pictures from the beginning. On the far right front corner of the garage there was only a single cam aimed across the front--it should have been aimed back at the pedestrian door a few feet away from that corner on the side of the house/garage (OR a dbl mount cam could've been used). Whether or not Statewide installed the cams when the system was originally installed has not been determined here as far as I know.

The article states only that Statewide provided security. Doesn't mean they installed the system. Definitely doesn't mean that they installed the cameras nor that the cameras were even part of the security system.

Furthermore, cameras cannot see around corners. The positions of all cameras on the house were such that none was capable of being aimed at the side entrance to the garage.

ETA: No professional security company would have considered those cameras to have adequate coverage of points of entry. I can't imagine they would have agreed to install them in the manner in which they were installed and allowed them to be part of their security system.

Very interesting point. NIN can probably help us here- CWW installed the cameras when he was in FL for the funeral BUT weren't there cameras installed on the front of the home prior to the murder?

I thought someone spotted new cameras in a google maps but I could be wrong and it was an eye witness account of the newly installed CWW cameras after July 1.

Excuse me if this was mentioned earlier.. I assume the house still needed a key to enter? My sisters security system is inside so you need a key to get in, then you disarm it. Assuming it was the same and not some high tech keypad entry system ( do they even make those? ) then CWW would have needed a key to get in. And even if the entry were staged, I am sure LE could tell if the pry marks would match up with actually opening the door. I wonder if the 'gift' that MS wanted to make sure did not 'fall out of the envelope' was a house key?

Furthermore, cameras cannot see around corners. The positions of all cameras on the house were such that none was capable of being aimed at the side entrance to the garage.

ETA: No professional security company would have considered those cameras to have adequate coverage of points of entry. I can't imagine they would have agreed to install them in the manner in which they were installed and allowed them to be part of their security system.

Exactly and these are the very issues we talked about days after the murder. It made no sense and we all knew MS was out there sweating bullets trying to convince Teresa's very intelligent brothers he had a great security system and oh my goodness it just failed on the very day his wife was going home early from a family trip ALONE!

This is why I tried to find video of all of them in the street I was very curious to see if CWW was out in that street too at the time now that we know he was there.

These guys are bumbling fools of the sociopathic kind.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast