1613 users online (371 members and 1242 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    One of those Virginia cases I check on occasion hoping something is moving in a positive direction. Sad to see there is nothing out to indicate LE has anything or wants the public's help.
    Justice might be blind, but Karma has the vision of a hawk. ~ Connie Fletcher, crime author

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Agree. Did anyone temporarily lose their hearing around that time?

I'm sure it would have been loud depending on the weapon used. Especially while sitting in the car when pulling the trigger. Idk.

Much love to her family during this time of year.
    Going back and revisiting your post, how much noise would a gun make if it was pressed against the headrest? Still loud, but between the head rest and the windows up it wouldn't likely wake anyone in the area if it was a small caliber gun.

Going back through the news articles, it says she was found in her car parked at the end of a driveway and the homeowners are the ones who reported it. No mention that I can find as to whether they were home at time or found it when returning from a trip the next day. Of course, with the windows up in the car, a possible small caliber gun and the windows closed in the house I suppose it is possible someone could have slept through the sound of such a gunshot.

Motive? This one escapes me. Again, the news articles don't mention any sign of sexual assault - probably the most common reason a pretty, young girl would be murdered. That leads me to believe it wasn't random, but it was personal. She made an enemy? Saw something she wasn't supposed to see? Going back to the sexual motive could she have been assaulted by someone previously and didn't report it - but either she had second thoughts about reporting it? Or the one who assaulted her had second thoughts about leaving her alive? Or just another stalker unknown to LE?
    Justice might be blind, but Karma has the vision of a hawk. ~ Connie Fletcher, crime author

I feel like LE knows who it is, but is lacking evidence. Who wants to take a suspect to court and then it get thrown out for lack of evidence? I pray they find what they need so Heather gets justice.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office will release a press release Tuesday to announce two arrests in the unsolved murder, Crime Insider sources tell Jon Burkett

http://wtvr.com/2017/03/20/heather-c...murder-update/

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    The Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office will release a press release Tuesday to announce two arrests in the unsolved murder, Crime Insider sources tell Jon Burkett

I'm so glad!!! Finally!! Heather deserves justice!

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post

Wow! Finally. I had thought this would be solved in the first week.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post

Me too.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post

Same here it seemed like there should have been so much evidence not that LE ever gave much to the public after right at the beginning. I'm so happy to finally see this headline and justice may finally be served for Heather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    ― Albert Einstein

It gives me hope for Katelin!

Two Spotsylvania County men have been charged with first-degree murder in connection with the Dec. 6, 2015, slaying of 21-year-old Heather Ciccone, authorities said.

Joshua Christopher Williams, 29, and Jonathan Julian Vejarano, 28, were both directly indicted Monday by a county grand jury.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/c...6214c3851.html

More info and mugshots at link.

http://m.nbc12.com/nbc12/db_345780/c...tguid=tJgT2XY2

Joshua Christopher Williams, 29, of Spotsylvania, was indicted by a grand jury on Tuesday on charges of first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony; 28-year-old Jonathan Julian Vejarano, of Spotsylvania, faces charges of first degree murder, conspiracy to commit first degree murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

I'm happy to read that these two have been charged. May justice be swift and severe!

I was half expecting one of the arrested to be female given the discussion of the stalker at the beginning of this case.

Well, wait now. I'm going to bet my hat that at least another arrest is forthcoming. What about the call that lured her there? They are charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Premeditated right?

Still waiting. I don't think the other shoe has dropped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    I was half expecting one of the arrested to be female given the discussion of the stalker at the beginning of this case.
    Me too!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast