1234 users online (198 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

Who Won I-am-not-a-Brain-Surgeon-or-Rocket-Scientist Award, Bexar Co, TX Division:

In the running is Mr. Dudding.

"On October 26, Christopher Dudding went to the H-E-B at 3323 S.E. Military Drive in San Antonio and attempted to cash a check. The check came back as not valid. Dudding in response offered to write another check from a different account. Store employees determined the second check was not good either. When asked to show identification Dudding refused and left the store, but left a wallet behind. The wallet was turned over to BCSO. Inside the wallet, investigators found several items of identification belonging to more than 20 different people." bbm

^ Bexar Co TX Sheriff's facebook, Dec 2, https://www.facebook.com/Bexar-Count...1724701043437/

He has since been located & arrested.

Good thing so many criminals are not too bright, al66pine!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.