Found Deceased OH - Kristy Thomas, 25, Cleveland, 19 June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is her facebook page (Kristy Thomas), in her posts, she repeatably said she miss her son and her family, she was obviously estranged from her family, I wonder why ? I checked Facebook pages of her family, her mother never even mention she was missing in her Facebook pages, her brother, sister and aunt only mention her missing once or twice, and there was few following up, it is cold and so sad, is there someone who really care this girl? In one of her aunt's post saying 'this is my niece kristy Thomas aka lil bit. she was last seen Tuesday 6-23-15 in east Cleveland. we are very worried about her" from her alias, I wonder how she made her living

Kristy remains missing, five years now. Given, Per Charley Project, purse found "inside a stolen car", and she called, fearful, from E. 57th in Cleveland, I'm afraid she may be a victim.

Kristy’s sister reported on Facebook that remains found in Cleveland have been identified as Kristy’s.

Do I post a screenshot for verification? Not sure howI show proof.

Thanks!

JUN 18, 2022
[...]

Bones were found on May 13 near the 3500 block of E. 55th Street in Cleveland, Sgt. Ciaccia said.

[...]

Police confirmed on June 17 the remains were identified using DNA analysis to be Kristy Thomas, who was missing since June 19, 2015.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member