1261 users online (268 members and 993 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Wwcwendy - Verified Insider - Q & A thread

Wwcwendy is now a verified insider.

As we always say, short of hiring a P.I. to research the poster, we have verified Wwcwendy as best we can with our resources.

Let me remind you that it is up to you to decide if you believe or do not believe what any verified insider posts.

You may ask questions of verified insiders, but you must be respectful.

If you choose not to believe Wwcwendy then you must move on. We will not allow anyone to harass a verified insider because they don't believe what the poster is saying.

Thank you Wwcwendy for allowing us to verify you. We look forward to your posts and are grateful for any information/insight you wish to share.

Beach

Note: As with all dedicated Verified Insider threads, post a question and wait for an answer from Wendy. This is not an open discussion thread. It is a Q & A thread - members post their questions and Wendy answers what she is comfortable answering at this time.

Reposting my question from the other thread

Wendy,

thank you for posting here and for providing additional information.

Did Mark show up regularly at the office, as far as you can tell? Meaning, would he show up in the mornings and/ or afternoons, and sometimes not at all for days in a row?

Thanks!

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Hi Wendy,
    Thank you for your input and knowledge of this situation. After the death of Dr. Sievers, did MS have any contact with anyone in your office? Did he keep in touch with her nurse at all?

Do you know what the 1PM on the Siever's van was in reference to? Did she leave the office at 1 usually?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Hi Wendy, thank you for answering questions. Could you talk a little more about MS' attitude/demeanor in the days following the murder? Was I right when I heard/read that he didn't even TRY to act upset or like he was grieving?

Also, what happened when you called LE after the gun incident years back? How was his attitude towards you after that day?

Teresa drove the Mercedes. When she got here in the morning she left after 5 almost everyday. That I saw in the parking lot. MS drove the van. The van to my knowledge IMO has not been returned?! I definitely have not seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webjunkie View Post
    Do you know what the 1PM on the Siever's van was in reference to? Did she leave the office at 1 usually?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

As far as his demeanor. He seemed happy go lucky I know I looked silly saying he was whistling but he was.. Typical picture... Mark with ear buds in and a smile on his face. I do not know if it was a facade or what. This went on until things started getting heavy. Then he seemed IMO to be extremely aggressive and would do things to try to intimidate, I do not scare easily but he made me nervous several times until I decided that was his intention and that I would not allow him to make me nervous. My husband called him after his last intimidation stunt and let him know we would call LE every time that he showed up at the office if he continued to do this.
    As for the gun incident.... Fun fact... He was an owner and he has the right to carry guns. I did not see him directly for a LONG time. He was happy go lucky like it never happened. IMO as bizarre as this sounds it is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by freekobe0832 View Post
    Hi Wendy, thank you for answering questions. Could you talk a little more about MS' attitude/demeanor in the days following the murder? Was I right when I heard/read that he didn't even TRY to act upset or like he was grieving?

Also, what happened when you called LE after the gun incident years back? How was his attitude towards you after that day?

Quote Originally Posted by Wwcwendy View Post
    As far as his demeanor. He seemed happy go lucky I know I looked silly saying he was whistling but he was.. Typical picture... Mark with ear buds in and a smile on his face. I do not know if it was a facade or what. This went on until things started getting heavy. Then he seemed IMO to be extremely aggressive and would do things to try to intimidate, I do not scare easily but he made me nervous several times until I decided that was his intention and that I would not allow him to make me nervous. My husband called him after his last intimidation stunt and let him know we would call LE every time that he showed up at the office if he continued to do this.
    As for the gun incident.... Fun fact... He was an owner and he has the right to carry guns. I did not see him directly for a LONG time. He was happy go lucky like it never happened. IMO as bizarre as this sounds it is what it is.

Thank you so much! Could you elaborate on how he tried to intimidate you/others? Do you have any opinions/theories on why he hasn't been arrested yet?

He would show up on a regular schedule (I would say in August) then sometimes not for days in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Wendy,

thank you for posting here and for providing additional information.

Did Mark show up regularly at the office, as far as you can tell? Meaning, would he show up in the mornings and/ or afternoons, and sometimes not at all for days in a row?

Thanks!

-Nin

Regarding the argument that you heard, was it a two-sided argument or was one party more vocal? Was it in front of patients?

It was not just one argument. That is all I will say about that. I have heard from a very reliable source that yes, patients have heard discourse.
    Regarding the argument that you heard, was it a two-sided argument or was one party more vocal? Was it in front of patients?

I do not feel that it would be prudent. I am not someone who gets nervous easily but he did a good job and appeared to take joy in making me and other people feel that we were on uneven footing. IMO>>>>>
    Thank you so much! Could you elaborate on how he tried to intimidate you/others? Do you have any opinions/theories on why he hasn't been arrested yet?

Thank you again!

Before the information regarding the tax lien was released, had you or anyone in the office heard the Sievers were having money problems?
    Also, were there any rumors of affairs before the murder? Or do you think he created the "swingers" excuse to explain the women found in his phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Wwcwendy View Post
    I do not feel that it would be prudent. I am not someone who gets nervous easily but he did a good job and appeared to take joy in making me and other people feel that we were on uneven footing. IMO>>>>>
    WHY was he trying to intimidate you?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast