Wwcwendy - Verified Insider - Q & A thread

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Wwcwendy is now a verified insider.

As we always say, short of hiring a P.I. to research the poster, we have verified Wwcwendy as best we can with our resources.

Let me remind you that it is up to you to decide if you believe or do not believe what any verified insider posts.

You may ask questions of verified insiders, but you must be respectful.

If you choose not to believe Wwcwendy then you must move on. We will not allow anyone to harass a verified insider because they don't believe what the poster is saying.

Thank you Wwcwendy for allowing us to verify you. We look forward to your posts and are grateful for any information/insight you wish to share.

Beach

Note: As with all dedicated Verified Insider threads, post a question and wait for an answer from Wendy. This is not an open discussion thread. It is a Q & A thread - members post their questions and Wendy answers what she is comfortable answering at this time.

Wendy,

thank you for posting here and for providing additional information.

Did Mark show up regularly at the office, as far as you can tell? Meaning, would he show up in the mornings and/ or afternoons, and sometimes not at all for days in a row?

Thanks!

-Nin

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your input and knowledge of this situation. After the death of Dr. Sievers, did MS have any contact with anyone in your office? Did he keep in touch with her nurse at all?

Do you know what the 1PM on the Siever's van was in reference to? Did she leave the office at 1 usually?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Hi Wendy, thank you for answering questions. Could you talk a little more about MS' attitude/demeanor in the days following the murder? Was I right when I heard/read that he didn't even TRY to act upset or like he was grieving?

Also, what happened when you called LE after the gun incident years back? How was his attitude towards you after that day?

Teresa drove the Mercedes. When she got here in the morning she left after 5 almost everyday. That I saw in the parking lot. MS drove the van. The van to my knowledge IMO has not been returned?! I definitely have not seen it.
Do you know what the 1PM on the Siever's van was in reference to? Did she leave the office at 1 usually?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

As far as his demeanor. He seemed happy go lucky I know I looked silly saying he was whistling but he was.. Typical picture... Mark with ear buds in and a smile on his face. I do not know if it was a facade or what. This went on until things started getting heavy. Then he seemed IMO to be extremely aggressive and would do things to try to intimidate, I do not scare easily but he made me nervous several times until I decided that was his intention and that I would not allow him to make me nervous. My husband called him after his last intimidation stunt and let him know we would call LE every time that he showed up at the office if he continued to do this.
As for the gun incident.... Fun fact... He was an owner and he has the right to carry guns. I did not see him directly for a LONG time. He was happy go lucky like it never happened. IMO as bizarre as this sounds it is what it is.
Hi Wendy, thank you for answering questions. Could you talk a little more about MS' attitude/demeanor in the days following the murder? Was I right when I heard/read that he didn't even TRY to act upset or like he was grieving?

Also, what happened when you called LE after the gun incident years back? How was his attitude towards you after that day?

As far as his demeanor. He seemed happy go lucky I know I looked silly saying he was whistling but he was.. Typical picture... Mark with ear buds in and a smile on his face. I do not know if it was a facade or what. This went on until things started getting heavy. Then he seemed IMO to be extremely aggressive and would do things to try to intimidate, I do not scare easily but he made me nervous several times until I decided that was his intention and that I would not allow him to make me nervous. My husband called him after his last intimidation stunt and let him know we would call LE every time that he showed up at the office if he continued to do this.
As for the gun incident.... Fun fact... He was an owner and he has the right to carry guns. I did not see him directly for a LONG time. He was happy go lucky like it never happened. IMO as bizarre as this sounds it is what it is.

Thank you so much! Could you elaborate on how he tried to intimidate you/others? Do you have any opinions/theories on why he hasn't been arrested yet?

He would show up on a regular schedule (I would say in August) then sometimes not for days in a row.
Wendy,

Did Mark show up regularly at the office, as far as you can tell? Meaning, would he show up in the mornings and/ or afternoons, and sometimes not at all for days in a row?

Thanks!

-Nin

Regarding the argument that you heard, was it a two-sided argument or was one party more vocal? Was it in front of patients?

It was not just one argument. That is all I will say about that. I have heard from a very reliable source that yes, patients have heard discourse.
Regarding the argument that you heard, was it a two-sided argument or was one party more vocal? Was it in front of patients?

I do not feel that it would be prudent. I am not someone who gets nervous easily but he did a good job and appeared to take joy in making me and other people feel that we were on uneven footing. IMO>>>>>
Thank you so much! Could you elaborate on how he tried to intimidate you/others? Do you have any opinions/theories on why he hasn't been arrested yet?

Before the information regarding the tax lien was released, had you or anyone in the office heard the Sievers were having money problems?
Also, were there any rumors of affairs before the murder? Or do you think he created the "swingers" excuse to explain the women found in his phone?

I do not feel that it would be prudent. I am not someone who gets nervous easily but he did a good job and appeared to take joy in making me and other people feel that we were on uneven footing. IMO>>>>>

WHY was he trying to intimidate you?

Did you and TS and/or MS have a personal friendship outside of the office? Did you ever sense any tension between the two or even a withdrawal of one or the other?

ETA- I forgot to welcome you and thank you for being here. Please accept my heartfelt condolence for the loss of TS.

When you FIRST heard about the murder, did you immediately suspect MS?

Why do you think he thought no one would be suspicious about him throwing away computers?

A warmest welcome, and I admire your loyalty and courage in trying to help find justice for dear Dr. Teresa. :loveyou: Stepping off from Nin's question, did MS show up regularly months to years prior to Dr. Teresa's murder? Or did he at times have a more sporadic attendance to the office?

Wendy,

Thanks!

-Nin

I'd like to also thank you for answering our questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back