624 users online (55 members and 569 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think it could be Shol. There's a Misty with that last name in Dade City on FB
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

This is soooo scary. I live only like an hour from here, too. The one tattoo looks like it says Misty Shal or possibly Shall? I just hope they are all okay, but some of the women in these photos really don't look too well unfortunately.

Sleuthster I found someone on fb by that name. She somewhat looks like one of the women...The one only showing the side of her face with a striped pillow/case under her head..

Quote Originally Posted by Equestrianista View Post
    Sleuthster I found someone on fb by that name. She somewhat looks like one of the women...The one only showing the side of her face with a striped pillow/case under her head..
    It could be her, I agree.

Edit- I looked at her pics for the tattoo but didn't see one. It does however look like one of those tattoos that are on the lower back with the tribal band? underneath the name one. I think that's what they're called.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Yeah it does look like that it could be a lower back tat, but it also looks small like maybe on the inner wrist? So hard to tell with it so cropped.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Can someone load a pic of Patterson (the suspect ). Thanks in advance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...d-seria/nk6Zr/

https://plus.google.com/118070037750255627621/posts
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggyAnnMcKay View Post
    This is just so strange. Hopefully the tattoos will help identify them. On this tattoo, the top says Misty, but what do you think the bottom says?

Attachment 85473

I rotated it so see it from the bottom:
    Attachment 85472
    do you think it's drawn as the yin yang?

Thank you so much Claire. I wasn't expecting to see a golfer. Lol. I thought it would be a meth picture or something.

After looking at those pics. He obviously has a type. Thanks again.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Someone suggested (per FB) the girl in green shirt with a bit of tattoo showing on the lefts wrist could be Laura Nimbach, missing from St Pete. Her friends and family think her ex-bf had something to do with her disappearance, but she was a drifter and had an addiction to pain pills. Not much info on her thread here. I do see a resemblance but hard to match up tattoo.

Someone will know each girl. They need to post the pics on Good Morning America or Nancy Grace or something.

But you can't expose rape victims. Which it seems like they were.

Jmo. Imagine seeing someone you know in those pics. And what if they are not aware of the existence of proof that they knew something wasn't right. Jmo. This could be complicated even more for the victims who may have not known. Idk.

I can't think well right now. I hope they are alive and well. Jmo
    Last edited by DexterMorgan; 12-08-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Man, he looks so unassuming. I was expecting someone much more sinister.

In 2001 Sarah Kinslow vanished after being dropped off at school. Thirteen years have passed...where is she?

Quote Originally Posted by EffyElsewhere View Post
    I agree - the wording regarding the wellbeing of the women is almost identical.

Suspect just returned from a trip to Canada?? Given all the recent Canadian media about missing women and serial rapists that detail unnerved me.. but obviously it would help to know where.
    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy.

----

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I think it could be Shol. There's a Misty with that last name in Dade City on FB
    Is it common to get one's first and last name tattooed? First name obviously yes, but both? Not being snarky, just wondering because I've never personally seen that. Especially with women of the typical engagement/marriage age.
    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy.

----

Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I can't find an update since May of this year...but isn't the most disturbing fact that this guy is roaming the streets and hasn't been charged with anything? I get that they don't have a lot of hard facts on him, but how can he possibly explain being in possession of these photos?

Quote Originally Posted by bettiepageturner View Post
    Is it common to get one's first and last name tattooed? First name obviously yes, but both? Not being snarky, just wondering because I've never personally seen that. Especially with women of the typical engagement/marriage age.
    I agree with you. While I think finding a woman with the name so close to the location of the police with these photos is quite odd/coincidental...it isn't common.

Especially combined with the ying-yang element. My first thought was the name Shal/Shol was an alter ego to Misty or Shal/Shol was a boyfriend of Misty (ying to her yang). Either way, it's a striking tattoo that seems unique enough for someone to recognize.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast