1114 users online (193 members and 921 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bettiepageturner View Post
    Is it common to get one's first and last name tattooed? First name obviously yes, but both? Not being snarky, just wondering because I've never personally seen that. Especially with women of the typical engagement/marriage age.
    Not really sure. I don't have any tattoos personally. If I did I'd probably put my first and last name though so my dear friends on Websleuths wouldn't have to search too hard for my identity if I tripped over my big feet and landed in some ravine or something.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

A tattoo artist should recognize that Misty Shall tattoo. Maybe the police need to canvas tattoo palors.

He could be in sex trafficking. And it could be his job to deliver passed out women to these organizations. Idk
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Their dressed as if he met them at a bar and grill or something. The nice guy who doesn't have a chance; So he spikes their drink.

Maybe he has a bartender partner or something. Idk.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Don't know if it's the same guy, but a Google search shows a twitter account (appears to be involved in commercial real estate)... it goes back to 2009. 'Appears he did some occasional traveling... which makes me wonder if he met/drugged women outside the immediate area.

This is the tattoo on the wrist of the girl in the green shirt. Looks like it may be a name starting with a K.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow this is so crazy. . I hope they are all alive and safe.

Since they don't look like prostitutes or run aways; I think a few would have been reported missing by now. A face recognition database should help.

Or a fbi team to cross people from the list.

They could also have been college students at the time. And woke up not knowing. And decided to carry on with their life. Idk.

Three of them look like they could be the same woman. Dark hair, full lips. She looks a lot like a friend of mine (I'm sure it's not my friend).

Did anyone notice that the one blond woman has a torn (healed) left earlobe, as if an earring had been ripped off her earlobe some time ago? I guess that could be a distinctive enough feature to narrow the field.

I hope this is all resolved soon.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ach_laura.html 8th picture could it possibly be her. I think the hair looks very similar. Sad for all these ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by laura08 View Post
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ach_laura.html 8th picture could it possibly be her. I think the hair looks very similar. Sad for all these ladies!
    To see so many missing people is baffling and overwhelming. They all look a like.

God bless the people who have to sort through and file and upload and try to solve these cases.

I tried searching older Web sleuths posts for missing people in Florida. It's heartbreaking how people can disappear so quickly, or just walk away as some do from family and friends. I'm glad Web sleuths is here to give a voice and help those that are missing that have no
    one looking except LE and people here. They all look very similar you're right. Bless them all!
    Last edited by laura08; 12-09-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by bettiepageturner View Post
    Is it common to get one's first and last name tattooed? First name obviously yes, but both? Not being snarky, just wondering because I've never personally seen that. Especially with women of the typical engagement/marriage age.
    Playing catch up so this may have been posted. ... the tat looks to me like a yin- yang a coworker has. Her name and hubby's name. Misty (her) and Shal/Shol (?) Could be significant other. Could it be her kids' names? Thinking out loud!

From that one article it seems he videoed his assaults. He should be charged with something, right? Did anyone look up charges?

I think the yin/yang tattoo is probably 2 names. The yin to my yang type thing. The S name isn't very clear.

I hope someone can find out who they are. It's a scary story.

Precious Baby Bella has her name back.
    Still waiting for Grateful Doe to get his.

Maybe it's just my eyes, but the photo of the blonde (close/full face - I think it's the 5th one in the list at the bottom of the main video window) appears to have something (wrapped - maybe like thin cords) around her neck. Possibly it's just strands of her hair??

Also, in another news report (linked previously) there are sketches of two unidentified women... Does anyone know if both of these women are in the photos??

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast