638 users online (85 members and 553 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AR - Cherrish Allbright, 22, pregnant, Cleveland County, 3 Dec 2015 *Arrests*

Cherrish Faith Allbright

CCSD searching for missing 22-yr-old woman
    "The Cleveland County Sheriff's Department is searching for a 22-year-old who disappeared from her home on December 3.

Cherrish Faith Allbright, 22, of the Randall community was reportedly picked up from her home around 10 p.m. on Thursday, December 3 and has not been heard from since."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/2015...medium=twitter
    Last edited by los2188; 12-08-2015 at 06:54 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She was last seen getting into a car -
    Last edited by Magneto; 12-08-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Bump

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hope she is safe. It doesn't say how far along she is but quite concerning to me that she's pregnant and missing 😕

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/...eveland-county

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    Hope she is safe. It doesn't say how far along she is but quite concerning to me that she's pregnant and missing ��

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/...eveland-county
    The quoted link says they are searching a wooded area near her home.
    Hope she is found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloMz View Post
    The quoted link says they are searching a wooded area near her home.
    Hope she is found safe.
    I greatly hope so too!

Woman Reported Missing in Cleveland County Found Dead
    http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/...nty-found-dead

Oh no

Dang it, both her and the baby. RIP Cherrish and your little one..

😢😢 I have no words...

So someone is in custody. Imo will be the father of the baby.
    Not sure why people think the only way out of a situation is to murder. Do people actually think they will get away with it? Wouldn't it be easier to just man up and take care of your responsibilities. If you can't walk away. Go somewhere. Let the woman live. My gosh this is sad and so senseless.
    I pray justice is swift and severe.
    RIP Cherrish and your baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying for all the community

Yout are right dyannaON about if you don't want to be a father move on. I'm trying to make sure I'm not out of guidelines here while posting. If so please remove it's a learning curve for sure. Here goes my best shot to try and share information without messing up.

The guy that is wanted for this but has not been proven guilty at this time or confessed to anything as far as I know
    is who cherrish said she was pregnant by and that individual is who they have been looking for I'm still unsure if he has been located or not it's being kept really quiet here from the media for some reason. I can't confirm if this guy is the baby's father or not as nobody can until DNA is proven. The little bit the news is reporting is that a suspect is in custody with more arrests expected. That is true and can be confirmed with Cleveland County AR Jail I will not go into details why he is in jail because I'm not sure if it's allowed. Also the suspected father of baby his mother was also arrested, unable to comment though on what charges. The Randall community is a very small one tight knit area we are talking one gas station that has snack bar and some grocery items this place is the main hub of the community. Most of the people have been raised up together or their children have been. The road that Cherrish lived on or her grandmothers house is the same road as the suspect Also the gas stop is at the end of this road. Sad to think about it but these kids or young folks we ar we referring to on here have all grew up together played as children together rode bikes 4 wheelers up and down the road. Not a random act at all.

Sent frTapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your insight, mommasouth. So tragic for this very young woman and unborn child, who neither had the chance to really live yet. RIP Cherrish and precious baby. I hope there will be justice done here while your spirits fly forever at peace.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast