Found Deceased AR - Cherrish Allbright, 22, pregnant, Cleveland County, 3 Dec 2015 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Cherrish Faith Allbright
12346450_10203741293332828_2721690613499031061_n.jpg

CCSD searching for missing 22-yr-old woman
"The Cleveland County Sheriff's Department is searching for a 22-year-old who disappeared from her home on December 3.

Cherrish Faith Allbright, 22, of the Randall community was reportedly picked up from her home around 10 p.m. on Thursday, December 3 and has not been heard from since."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/201...996228/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

She was last seen getting into a car - :thinking:

So someone is in custody. Imo will be the father of the baby.
Not sure why people think the only way out of a situation is to murder. Do people actually think they will get away with it? Wouldn't it be easier to just man up and take care of your responsibilities. If you can't walk away. Go somewhere. Let the woman live. My gosh this is sad and so senseless.
I pray justice is swift and severe.
RIP Cherrish and your baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yout are right dyannaON about if you don't want to be a father move on. I'm trying to make sure I'm not out of guidelines here while posting. If so please remove it's a learning curve for sure. Here goes my best shot to try and share information without messing up.

The guy that is wanted for this but has not been proven guilty at this time or confessed to anything as far as I know
is who cherrish said she was pregnant by and that individual is who they have been looking for I'm still unsure if he has been located or not it's being kept really quiet here from the media for some reason. I can't confirm if this guy is the baby's father or not as nobody can until DNA is proven. The little bit the news is reporting is that a suspect is in custody with more arrests expected. That is true and can be confirmed with Cleveland County AR Jail I will not go into details why he is in jail because I'm not sure if it's allowed. Also the suspected father of baby his mother was also arrested, unable to comment though on what charges. The Randall community is a very small one tight knit area we are talking one gas station that has snack bar and some grocery items this place is the main hub of the community. Most of the people have been raised up together or their children have been. The road that Cherrish lived on or her grandmothers house is the same road as the suspect Also the gas stop is at the end of this road. Sad to think about it but these kids or young folks we ar we referring to on here have all grew up together played as children together rode bikes 4 wheelers up and down the road. Not a random act at all.

Sent frTapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your insight, mommasouth. So tragic for this very young woman and unborn child, who neither had the chance to really live yet. RIP Cherrish and precious baby. I hope there will be justice done here while your spirits fly forever at peace.

Please keep Cherrishs family in prayers and the Randall community. Cherrish lived with her grandmother just a few houses down from the guy who is accused of killing her, also it was behind his house she was buried. If the murder of Cherrish wasn't bad enough already her family has to see daily her murders home and know she was behind the house the whole time. The folks that live through here are not renters for the most part they own and have lived there for years so it's not likely either family can just up and move right now. It is my hope that the guy won't be ever given bond and allowed to come home till court. This community is very tight nit and it would not be in the best interest to release him on house arrest there are some that will go after him. Not making derogatory remarks towards anyone I'm very much a part of the community too and we have plenty good ol country boys that I'm afraid would try and serve their own kind of justice and that is not what is going to help anything.

I used to work with a woman with the last name "Guenther". I wonder if she is his mom. That would be just a little too close for comfort :notgood: I did attempt to search her on vinelink but that was a few years back and her name could have changed since then.

So sad... People are crazy now days

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I feel sorry for these young girls who think that getting pregnant to a guy who just wants sex, is a way to 'grow up'. Very few unmarried guys, I suspect, are happy to hear about an unplanned pregnancy. Condoms are for everyone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back