Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Karma Will Get LISK!!!
Reaction score
My info is to look for at least ONE arrest of a major Suffolk police official as early as next week. There may be more and I am sure there will be a lot more, but maybe not next week.

Merry Christmas Hawkster -

Heard from a low flying birdie that Gangsta gonna b arrested on Tues or Weds.

I guess you have put this on your list for Santa so long, he's finally granted you this one wish.
hee hee hee

Previous thread

Federal Investigation of Suffolk County Police Chief

from the article:

"Since those same questions were asked during the initial investigation without any charges being brought, it is believed that federal investigators have acquired new evidence, the sources said.

That evidence might include wiretapped information or several of the law enforcement officers involved changing their accounts of what occurred or both, the sources said.

Several of the sources have said that several officers are now cooperating with investigators..

At least three officers have been identified by sources as cooperating with the grand jury. Their attorneys have declined to comment."

……..

"Federal investigators have focused their questioning of the Suffolk police almost solely on two different subjects: what happened at Loeb’s house and the precinct, and what was in Burke’s duffel bag, the sources said.

The duffel bag question centered on if it contained *advertiser censored*, either adult or child or otherwise, the sources said. Possession of child *advertiser censored* is a felony."

"The suspect, Christopher Loeb, was arrested after someone broke into the chief’s department-issued SUV in 2012 and made off with a gun belt, handcuffs, magazines of ammunition, a box of cigars, humidor and a canvas bag that contained, among other items, sex toys and video *advertiser censored*, authorities said. Loeb later pleaded guilty to a weapons charge."

This is an AP reporter, and the items listed are more extensive (and specific) than I've seen reported in MSM so far.

It's called burning.. Once a piece of paper catches fire the more it burns the harder it burns.

so you saw the above clip and maybe you might say I am not so crazy after all. You might ask yourselves why were some people so anxious to set me down
when I was trying to explain why this case was stalled in neutral.

so you saw the above clip and maybe you might say I am not so crazy after all. You might ask yourselves why were some people so anxious to set me down

I never ever thought you were crazy. I was of the opinion that no matter how much you knew (and shared with us) there would be no repercussions. I thought the corruption would just remain. I am so glad I was wrong, and so glad you were right... and that finally someone did something about it. :D

*I also saw a news clip stating a detective lied under oath for Burke... reminds me of Vincent Stephan.

Oh, I still think you're a crazy old coot, Hawk. :D :hug:

But you were right all along. Never doubted that for a moment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital