1392 users online (263 members and 1129 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #12

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-sp...re-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...d-near-her-car

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'

"To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said.

Jessica Chambers' father said when the person who killed his little girl is found, he hopes they put them in solitary confinement, and he made a vow.

"Because I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said

Mississippi Gov. Says He's Personally Pushing Pursuit of Jessica's Justice
    Iris Barnes
    On January 8, 2015

JACKSON, Miss. –Mississippi Governor Phil Byrant says the person or persons that killed Jessica Chambers will be found and brought to justice.

“My instructions to (Mississippi Department of Public Safety) Commissioner Albert Santa Cruze is to spare no effort. Whatever we need to do, utilize whatever expertise, equipment, manpower, personnel, we are going to find the person who committed this heinous crime; and we are going to hold them accountable,” Bryant said in an interview with News Mississippi.

[...]

“I’m a former law enforcement officer and have investigated homicides as a sheriff deputy; and it’s just a chilling effect when you hear how one human being can inflict such a horrible crime on another,” said Bryant.

[...]

Bryant said local, state and federal investigators are working tirelessly to find Jessica’s killer(s). “Believe me, there is no one who would like to solve this crime more than the local law enforcement agencies and the professional investigators who are working for the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.”

- See more at: http://www.newsms.fm/mississippi-gov....dasUHmez.dpuf
    One year later: Jessica Chambers case far from cold
    Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger
    December 5, 2015

Dec. 6, 2014, started off like a normal Saturday. After hanging out with friends, Jessica went to the store. She took a nap on the couch. Then she got a phone call and left her house for what would be the last time.

That night, Jessica died a gruesome death, leaving a crater in the world around her.

If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County - Maps and Photos - **NO DISCUSSION**

Poll: What Happened to Jessica Chambers?

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10 Thread #11

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

So who called her before leaving the house? I thought her mother sent her to get cigarettes and she was going to get gas and wash her car?

It was stated before that she really didn't want to leave the house. So why would she want to wash her car that night. Did she have chicken /meth in her system?

I need a better time line. Because information has changed. It was stated she was spotted after the gas station with someone else. Via either camera or phone ping or maybe witness statement. Idk
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Marking my spot to keep updated

Classito

Just wanted to mark my spot, thank you for starting another thread.

Every time I check in with Jessica's thread and see there's no progress, I feel sick to my stomach.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

I honestly cannot believe there is no resolution to this case.

Clarion-Ledger:

Gang offensive underway in Panola County

Eighteen people are in custody in north Mississippi as a part of a major operation targeting suspected gang members, officials said. FBI Special Agent in Charge Don Alway announced the offensive early Tuesday morning.
    ---
    Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby confirmed that these arrests are not related to Jessica Chambers' death but to information gathered as they have interviewed more than 150 people and sorted through more than 20,000 phone records trying to find her killer.
    ---
    more at the link above

From the article above (http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...miss/77349156/)

Eighteen people are in custody in north Mississippi as a part of a major operation targeting suspected gang members, officials said...Alway said the suspects have been indicted on a variety of state and federal charges. The names and charges are not yet available.
    18 people, wonder if any of the individual(s) that have been mentioned in discussions here? Jmo/

"This is some part of it, it's the state, feds and us working on this stuff," Darby said. "We've told them and told them that this was coming. We're not playing with them anymore."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2015/12/15/gang-offensive-underway-north-miss/77349156/

Lightbulb Over Exposure

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Clarion-Ledger:

more at the link above
    A terrible thing to say, I know, but at least SOMETHING good has come from her senseless murder. Perhaps one of the 18 can be flipped to tell all they know about Jessica.

And hopefully the ones not caught up in the dragnet are now out in force, looking for the perp(s) whose deed pulled their buddies into the PCSD/FBI spotlight (I'm thinking: possible questioning without Miranda rights, and no attorney present...)
    Free men will disagree.

Great Question BirdycatNY!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdycatNY View Post
    From the article above (http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...miss/77349156/)

18 people, wonder if any of the individual(s) that have been mentioned in discussions here? Jmo/
    Tom Dees tweets the FBI are going to do an on camera interview in Batesville.

From the link in BirdycatNY post here are names:

Champion said the roundup started around 4 a.m. in Oxford. FBI Agents targeted suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs, after gathering intelligence on their suspected criminal activity from local law enforcement and community members weary of the violence in their neighborhoods.
    Those charged are:

1. Lyndon Mosely, Jr. (24) distribution of crack cocaine
    2. Edward House (39) distribution of powder cocaine & distribution of crack cocaine
    3. Joshua Cannon (25) Cocaine possession
    4. Anand Vijay Shegog (39) Sale of a controlled substance
    5. Mondarious Armstead (23) Drunk public; receiving stolen property; possession, sale, transfer of stole firearm
    6. Gregory B. Andrews (22) distribution of powder cocaine (2x)
    7. D’lirian Case (18) Attempt to pass of counterfeit and passing counterfeit.
    8. Janicholas Vankeith Scott (34) Sale of cocaine
    9. James Mosely, Jr. (26) Robbery, sale of cocaine, presenting false cocaine in state
    10. George Todd (23) attempt to pass counterfeit
    11. Dedrick Ivery (39) Possession of controlled substance; child abuse; firearm enhancement; felon possession of firearm in the proximity to school/church
    12. Antonio Johnson (28) Possession controlled substance with intent
    13. Xavier Hooks (25) Possession gun felon; possession of a stolen gun
    14. Kevin Windfield (37) Sale of a controlled substance
    15. Elgin Lamar (38) Possession controlled substance (x2); Possession controlled substance with intent, child endangerment (x2)
    16. Deon Smith (20) passing counterfeit
    17. Stanley Coleman (40) Sale of cocaine (4x)
    Last edited by MizStery; 12-15-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: to post names from Clarion-Ledger link in BirdycatNY post

Yet not one "Eric"?
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Yet not one "Eric"?
    No, but there is a Dedrick.
    MOO, IMO, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Clarion-Ledger:

more at the link above
    Thanx for sharing, wfgodot..

Quote Originally Posted by rbarber17 View Post
    A terrible thing to say, I know, but at least SOMETHING good has come from her senseless murder. Perhaps one of the 18 can be flipped to tell all they know about Jessica.

And hopefully the ones not caught up in the dragnet are now out in force, looking for the perp(s) whose deed pulled their buddies into the PCSD/FBI spotlight (I'm thinking: possible questioning without Miranda rights, and no attorney present...)
    Glad to see them/LE turning up the heat on the gangs. Hopefully Jessica Chambers' family will get answers and eventually justice for her heinous murder..

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Thanx for sharing, wfgodot..

Glad to see them/LE turning up the heat on the gangs. Hopefully Jessica Chambers' family will get answers and eventually justice for her heinous murder..
    Hopefully investigations and outcomes make Panola county much safer for law abiding community too. btw-there seems to be a common theme to current sweep- crack/cocaine and weapons...Jmo/

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast