TN TN - Lionel Scott, 33, Memphis, 8 Dec 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lionel Scott
12375086_1523386477973194_8360158700067228850_o.jpg

BB King employee goes missing
" 61°
WBRC 1 of 1

Janice Broach
Dec 11, 2015 08:48 PM
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - Friends and family of a cook at BB King's on Beale Street are looking for answers after a m an went missing.

For loved ones, they said it is the one thing he did not do that has them concerned.

"It's bothering me so bad because me and him real close and he never went a day without calling me and telling me where's he at," Solomon Harris, brother, said.

However, no one has heard from Lionel Scott, a cook at the restaurant, since early Tuesday morning."

http://m.wbrc.com/myfoxal/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:7drRgKMj

Lionel's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lionel.scott.73

Found this article that gives a bit more detail:
http://wreg.com/2015/12/11/missing-man-family-thinks-something-bad-happened/

From the article:
-Lionel texted his girlfriend at 1 a.m. on Tuesday morning
-Had just borrowed roommates car to take a friend home in South Memphis, hours later his phone was off
-"Scott's family went to his home. They said all of his stuff was gone except for a pair of shoes, and his room looked as if it had been cleaned."

Hoping this guy can be brought back to his family soon!

Lionel's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lionel.scott.73

Found this article that gives a bit more detail:
http://wreg.com/2015/12/11/missing-man-family-thinks-something-bad-happened/

From the article:
-Lionel texted his girlfriend at 1 a.m. on Tuesday morning
-Had just borrowed roommates car to take a friend home in South Memphis, hours later his phone was off
-"Scott's family went to his home. They said all of his stuff was gone except for a pair of shoes, and his room looked as if it had been cleaned."

Hoping this guy can be brought back to his family soon!

The clean room is very worrying. Almost like they wanted to make it look like he left. I wonder if the car has been found.
I don't see thus ending well. Sadly😢

I hope police have at least questioned the friend he took to South Memphis and anyone who lives at the same address, neighbors, etc. And gotten search warrants for his phone, the sooner the better.

From the article above it looks like they have only searched hospitals and jails. So frustrating for his family...
I'm curious if he returned with his roommate's car after dropping his friend off, I would assume so since someone reported him leaving at 6 am (4am in earlier reports). So did he leave with his room mates car that morning? Or did he walk to a bus? It seems really suspicious and out of the norm for him. I wish the Memphis PD would look into it further.... looking at their facebook they are big fans of CCTV footage, maybe that could help confirm whether he actually made it back from dropping the friend off or not.

From the article above it looks like they have only searched hospitals and jails. So frustrating for his family...
I'm curious if he returned with his roommate's car after dropping his friend off, I would assume so since someone reported him leaving at 6 am (4am in earlier reports). So did he leave with his room mates car that morning? Or did he walk to a bus? It seems really suspicious and out of the norm for him. I wish the Memphis PD would look into it further.... looking at their facebook they are big fans of CCTV footage, maybe that could help confirm whether he actually made it back from dropping the friend off or not.

ETA: Looking at the reports above he walked from his house Tuesday morning so that would exclude his roommate's vehicle. Given this information I would think it is either something nefarious that happened at his house or something happened on his way to the bus/work.

ETA: Looking at the reports above he walked from his house Tuesday morning so that would exclude his roommate's vehicle. Given this information I would think it is either something nefarious that happened at his house or something happened on his way to the bus/work.

True. Those seem like the two remaining options. But it would be very odd if something happened to him on the way to work, and then someone came back to his room and cleaned it up. Seems to me that it points to something happening closer to home.

Lionel Scott

" 61°
WBRC 1 of 1

Janice Broach
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - Friends and family of a cook at BB King's on Beale Street are looking for answers after a m an went missing.

For loved ones, they said it is the one thing he did not do that has them concerned.

"It's bothering me so bad because me and him real close and he never went a day without calling me and telling me where's he at," Solomon Harris, brother, said.

However, no one has heard from Lionel Scott, a cook at the restaurant, since early Tuesday morning."

It looks like they've updated the original article, and the guy that was first quoted as his brother is actually his roommate. Seems worth mentioning, since his room was apparently cleaned out, and his roommate may have been the last person to see him.

Lionel Scott
12375086_1523386477973194_8360158700067228850_o.jpg

" 61°
WBRC 1 of 1

Janice Broach

Could be my phone, but I'm getting a page not found error at this link

Lionel Scott – The Charley Project

Lionel Scott

scott_lionel.jpg
scott_lionel2.jpg
scott_lionel3.jpg
scott_lionel4.jpg
scott_lionel5.jpg

Missing Since 12/08/2015
Missing From Memphis, Tennessee
Classification Missing
Sex Male
Race Black
Date of Birth 10/13/1982 (37)
Age 33 years old
Height and Weight 5'11, 170 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A navy blue polo shirt saying "B.B. King" on the back, black pants and a black "B.B. King" hat.
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Scott had a light mustache at the time of his disappearance.

Details of Disappearance
Scott was last seen in Memphis, Tennessee on December 8, 2015. He left his residence on foot and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

Did no one (neighbors) see who moved his things from his room?
Was the text at 1:00 a.m. written in his typical style? Does his family find the text suspicious?
Can anyone besides his roommate confirm he borrowed his roommate's car and drove it somewhere?
How did the car get back?
What does his roommate say about the items missing from his room?
Why does NamUs say he "left his residence walking?" Has anyone besides his roommate confirmed that? What time did he leave?
Did LE attempt to get security footage from the neighborhood?
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Three pics added, details of disappearance updated:

Lionel Scott – The Charley Project

Scott was last seen in Memphis, Tennessee at 6:00 a.m. on December 8, 2015. His girlfriend heard from him by text at 1:00 a.m.; he had apparently borrowed his roommate's car to take a to a friend's home. The car was later found, but there was no sign of Scott.

At the time of his disappearance, Scott worked as a cook for B.B. King's Blues Club on Beale Street. He was considered a reliable employee and it's uncharacteristic of him to miss work without calling in. He never picked up his last paycheck. When his family checked his home, all his belongings were gone except for a single pair of shoes, and his bedroom appeared to have been cleaned recently.

The circumstances of Scott's disappearance are unclear, but authorities don't believe he left of his own accord. He left behind three children, one of whom was only a few weeks old at the time of his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back