GUILTY MI - Kajavia Globe, 24, murdered, Detroit, 11 December 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kajazia Globe
KajaziaGlobe_1449949313938_28298531_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Detroit police: Missing 24-year-old woman could be in danger
"Detroit police are asking for your help locating a 24-year-old woman who they think could be in danger.

According ot police, Kajazia Globe was last seen in the area of McNichols and the Southfield service drive before 12 p.m. on Dec. 11.

Police say this is the first time she has been missing, and, because of the circumstances, they are concerned for her safety."

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/detroit-police-missing-24-year-old-woman-could-be-in-danger

Detroit police suspect foul play in woman's disappearance
DETROIT - Detroit Police Chief James Craig on Monday said foul play is suspected in the disappearance of a 24-year-old woman.

Craig said Globe's empty car was found early Monday morning at Chatham Street and Fenkell Avenue. He also said investigators are reviewing video from a bank that shows someone in a "full mask" withdrawing money from Globe's account.

"We're looking at everything," Craig said. “There has been some evidence of foul play.”

He wouldn't give further detail on what type of foul play investigators were looking at.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/detroit-police-concerned-about-missing-24-year-old-woman

So someone killed her for her money? How very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does it looks like most of the face is covered but the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..That's terrifying. Absolutely terrifying.

Wondering why MSM is referring to the masked individual as a "masked man" when the gender of the person under that mask is impossible to know.. we might be looking for a woman for all we know

..That's terrifying. Absolutely terrifying.

Wondering why MSM is referring to the masked individual as a "masked man" when the gender of the person under that mask is impossible to know.. we might be looking for a woman for all we know

The hand looks like a young man's to me.

The hand looks like a young man's to me.

Honestly I looked away from the images after a few seconds, I couldn't keep at it with that face staring at me. The photo is B&W so I'm not sure, but wondering if we can establish a skin color and maybe height (compared to roof of car) for this masked subject?

But can someone else do it? I can't look at its face again

From the link it says police said "masked man".

Police say the pictures show a masked man using Kajavia Globe's ATM card and driving her car.

And must have had her PIN?

I wonder if she knew him.

If it weren't for the body found I'd almost have assumed it was her, due to knowing the PIN! Did she have a significant other who might know her PIN? Close "friend"? Family member?

Just listened to that news story (while reading in a different window; I hate looking at that mask) and it says they found her car "with signs of foul play". Blood? Struggle marks? Details, please, LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back