1067 users online (234 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

NV - Bettijean Fernandes, 72, Sparks, 30 November 2015

Bettijean Fernandes

Sparks police: Press conference scheduled over missing 72-year-old woman
    "SPARKS, Nev. -- Sparks police said they will hold a press conference on Tuesday, Dec. 15, to ask for the public's help in finding missing Bettijean Fernandes.

Fernandes, 72, was reported missing on Nov. 30. She reportedly did not have her cell phone, medications or oxygen when she left her home that morning.

Her family will attend the conference, according to police.
    SPARKS, Nev. -- The Sparks Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a 72-year-old woman reported missing on Monday.

Police said officers responded to the 3200 block of Millstone Court on Nov. 30 on a report of a missing person. Police were told that Betti Jean Fernandes had left the home for a drive that afternoon but did not return, activity that is reportedly unusual for her.

Officers have contacted several family members in the area, and Fernandes did not contact them.

Police said she does not have her cell phone, and that she is supposed to be on medications that are not in her possession."

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Bel Aire, Kansas

Alternately Texas, Arizona, Pennsylvania
    Is it just me or have we had a lot out of Sparks NV lately? I feel like this town's popping up often.. could just be me remembering seeing thread titles though.
    #JusticeForKinsley was taken too soon, but with her passing three little boys were given life through her lungs, liver, and heart! #WyattsPHight #XanderTheBrave #SuperCharlie

Remember Nic Kyllingstad. Once you've met someone, a small part of them lives on, never to be forgotten. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-November-2015

Live your dash.

Bloomington IN
    She was described as 5 feet, 3 inches tall, weighing 120 pounds and having gray hair and blue eyes, with glasses.

Fernandes was driving a gold or green 2000 Suburu Outback four-door wagon, with Nevada license 688 KNJ, according to police.

Anyone who locates her or her vehicle, or has information, is asked to call Sparks police dispatch at (775) 353-2231.

Sparks Police: Woman Reported Missing Found Dead in Car Crash on SR28
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Oh No! RIP Bettijean!