787 users online (131 members and 656 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Melissa Napier, 30, Palmyra, 8 December 2015

Melissa Napier

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) Authorities have identified the human remains found by a hunter last Thursday morning in Montgomery County.

The remains were identified as 30-year-old Melissa Napier, formally Woodruff. She was reported missing by her brother on Dec. 8.

She was found just before 9 a.m. in the 3000 block of Tarsus Road in Palmyra, Tennessee, about 20 miles southwest of Clarksville.

Napier was an Army veteran, formally of New York, serving in the military for 4 1/2 years and rising to the rank of an E-5 Sergeant.
    http://wkrn.com/2015/12/14/human-rem...ty-identified/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She served Our Country well and leaves behind a young child.

This makes me SO sad!

I hope her family finds answers soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Being treated as a homicide by LE.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/30759303/a...th-as-homicide

She and her husband had issues with drugs and charges for the same.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/30770474/s...s-drug-charges

Quote Originally Posted by sallye818 View Post
    She and her husband had issues with drugs and charges for the same.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/30770474/s...s-drug-charges
    I'll be the first to admit that I "like to party" and stuff, no matter how bad that makes me look. But I sure ain't got any kids, either.

I don't mean ill will toward this lady, in life or in death...

But from your supplied link:
    Records show in May of last year, Melissa Napier and her husband were arrested after she was found passed out, and he was caught loading a syringe and snorting a substance. This happened while her 5-year-old son and a developmentally disabled man were in the back seat.
    "...It was a shame what happened to her. We fell apart lately. I just think she hung out with the wrong people. She got in with the wrong crowd and took a different path.”
    I'll also be the first to admit that I hate how governmental agencies think they can do whatever they want with our lives and the lives of our families, but...

Was CPS involved with her family?
    That poor kid! To have witnessed that crap and now be without a mother is sickening thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bflocket View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that I "like to party" and stuff, no matter how bad that makes me look. But I sure ain't got any kids, either.

I don't mean ill will toward this lady, in life or in death...

But from your supplied link:

I'll also be the first to admit that I hate how governmental agencies think they can do whatever they want with our lives and the lives of our families, but...

Was CPS involved with her family?
    That poor kid! To have witnessed that crap and now be without a mother is sickening thought.
    From the same link, the story states the child has been living with his father in Ohio for a year. Maybe he won't remember the negative.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.