720 users online (117 members and 603 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 October 2015 #3 *Arrests

Originally Posted by Sleuthster
    The parents of a missing North Port baby boy are behind bars in South Carolina, but deputies are still scrambling to figure out just what happened to the 9-week-old.

According to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, the grandmother of Chance Walsh contacted them on Sunday, concerned because she had not seen the boy in nearly a month. She said his parents, Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh, are longtime drug users. more at link..
    http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/30972247-story

Thread #1
    Thread #2

FL - Chance Walsh, 9 wks, North Port, Sept-Oct 2015 - Media thread - No discussion

Joseph Walsh Facebook

Kristen Bury Facebook

Probable Cause Affidavit 1st degree felony murder for Kristen Bury

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Let's hope we will soon be posting about Justice being served for Little Chance!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieM View Post
    Let's hope we will soon be posting about Justice being served for Little Chance!
    I second that wish! Janiya Thomas' mom just got indicted by the Florida Grand Jury for first-degree murder charges. I think the same is going to happen in this case.

I was glad to read of Janiya's mother's indictment. Hoping Chance gets the same chance at justice.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by CookieM View Post
    Here's hoping, and praying.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

Following this new thread - I think about poor Chance every day - may he rest in peace

Any new news?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So......I couldn't figure out why I wasn't able to log in to my new WS account...
    ..then I realized in my excitement to join, I'd misspelled my own user name...
    And now I'm stuck being a sweaty pea, instead of a sweet one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS - Any theory or speculation or opinion I post is just that and nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by SweatPea4.5 View Post
    Any new news?
    Criminal Case Management for both Kristen and Joseph have been rescheduled from December 29, 2015 to February 16, 2016 due to the attorneys for both parties not being available. So, to answer your question, no, nothing new at this time unfortunately.

I've been waiting for today, there's such little coverage over here even a Google search didn't throw up the new date. The only consolation I feel is imagining another 10 weeks of them scuttling round a prison wondering if today's the day someone seeks justice for Chance their own way.

May 2016 bring more serious charges for JW and KB. Cockroaches.

Sorry, Baby Chance.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    May 2016 bring more serious charges for JW and KB. Cockroaches.

Sorry, Baby Chance.
    Serious charges followed by serious sentences.

Here's hoping.

New article in the Herald Tribune
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...9659?p=1&tc=pg
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    Too bad Caylees grandparents didn't care enough to do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Looks like the birth-giver is in court today http://www.winknews.com/2016/01/19/b...ake-plea-deal/
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

LindsayLogue (@LindsayLogue): https://twitter.com/LindsayLogue?s=09

NOW: As part of Kristen Bury's plea - she agrees to testify against Baby Chance's father, Joseph Walsh.

NOW: Judge now explaining to Kristen Bury she cannot appeal her sentence. Judge Roberts to sentence her momentarily.

NOW: Kristen Bury sobs as the prosecutor lays out details of Baby Chance's death. Says Joseph Walsh shoved a baby wipe down Chance's throat.

NOW: Kirsten Bury's mother, Sally Susino, is in the courtroom watching as her daughter is about to be sentenced to prison.

NOW: Prosecutor says there is no evidence that Kristen Bury physically harmed the child. She neglected the child and failed to protect him.

BREAKING NEWS: Judge sentences Kristen Bury, mother of Baby Chance, to 25 yrs in prison in plea deal. She must testify against Joseph Walsh.

NOW: Mother of Kristen Bury speaks in court through tears. Calls this a double-tragedy. Kristen is sobbing.

NOW: Kristen Bury's mother says she lied, did drugs and manipulated people in her community.

WOW: The plot thickens. Kristen Bury's mother claims Kristen exchanged her first child for a car. Baby Duane died weeks after he was born.

NOW: Kristen Bury drops to her knees in court, sobbing as her mother tells the court what an awful daughter she's been.

NOW: Kristen Bury's mother, Sally Susino, says "I hope she enjoys her new life." (referring to Kristen Bury's 25 year prison sentence)

NOW: Despite everything she said in court, Sally Susino says "I still love her though", speaking of daughter Kristen Bury.

NOW: Kristen Bury's step-father now talking to the court Ö says the sentence isn't harsh enough. Kirsten is still crying.

NOW: Kristen Bury's step-father begs the judge to reject the plea deal. Calls Kristen a "monster".

NOW: Court adjourned. Kristen Bury fingerprinted and taken out in handcuffs.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast