1306 users online (203 members and 1103 guests)  

Websleuths News

Cardinal Spills Secrets from Conclave

Link

ROME A cardinal has broken his vow of secrecy and released his diary describing the conclave that elected Pope Benedict XVI (search), revealing in an exceedingly rare account that a cardinal from Argentina was the main challenger and almost blocked Benedict's election.

More at link
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tybee204
    Link

ROME A cardinal has broken his vow of secrecy and released his diary describing the conclave that elected Pope Benedict XVI (search), revealing in an exceedingly rare account that a cardinal from Argentina was the main challenger and almost blocked Benedict's election.

More at link
    Very, very interesting (if accurate) but I don't like someone breaking their vow, either.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Very interesting.

I dunno - I don't like secret practices either. Secrecy breeds unethical behavior.

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Very interesting read! Thank you for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Details
    Very interesting.

I dunno - I don't like secret practices either. Secrecy breeds unethical behavior.
    They sure mastered the art of the shell game they managed to play with pedophile priests for so long!

Quote Originally Posted by Details
    Very interesting.

The history of the papacy and papal elections are interesting indeed. Compared to the Old Days (like, say, of the Borgias and Macchavelli) this is nothing.