1422 users online (305 members and 1117 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

AL - Myra 'Alissia' Freeman, 17, Highland Home, 13 Dec 2015

Authorities searching for missing Highland Home teen

Myra Alissia Freeman

"The Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 17-year old.

According to deputies in Highland Home, Myra Alissia Freeman went missing around 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 13, from her home in Highland Home (Magnolia Shores).

Crenshaw County Sheriff Mickey Powell said the circumstances around Freeman’s disappearance are still unclear.

“It appears that she left from her house walking,” said Powell. “We’re still waiting to get more information to know exactly what happened.”

Anyone with information on Freeman’s whereabouts is asked to call the Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office at (334) 335-6568 or Freeman’s parents, Chris and Vickie Metcalf, at (334) 537-4004."

http://www.greenvilleadvocate.com/20...and-home-teen/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Authorities searching for missing Highland Home teen

Myra Alissia Freeman

"The Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 17-year old.

According to deputies in Highland Home, Myra Alissia Freeman went missing around 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 13, from her home in Highland Home (Magnolia Shores).

Crenshaw County Sheriff Mickey Powell said the circumstances around Freeman’s disappearance are still unclear.

“It appears that she left from her house walking,” said Powell. “We’re still waiting to get more information to know exactly what happened.”

Anyone with information on Freeman’s whereabouts is asked to call the Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office at (334) 335-6568 or Freeman’s parents, Chris and Vickie Metcalf, at (334) 537-4004."

http://www.greenvilleadvocate.com/20...and-home-teen/
    From your link, los:

[...]

Freeman is listed as a 4-foot-11, 120-pound, white female with light brown/dark blonde hair and blue eyes. When she was last seen, it was reported that she was wearing a long sleeve crimson colored Alabama shirt, blue jeans and black and white converse shoes.
    [...]

She's tiny! I hope we hear an update ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Subscribing. .she's the same size as my oldest daughter. .Itty bitty. .I hope she's just at a friends house. With how tiny she is, it makes me concerned. 😕

Hopefully she returns home safe soon

Name: Freeman, Myra Alissia Patricia
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown
    Height: 5'1
    Weight: 121 lbs.

https://app.alea.gov/Community/wfAle...4-ad22dea21d45
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 12-16-2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: took out 2nd link - not working

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post

Name: Freeman, Myra Alissia Patricia
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown
    Height: 5'1
    Weight: 121 lbs.

https://app.alea.gov/Community/wfAle...4-ad22dea21d45
    https://app.alea.gov/BaseReportExtra...1-dc950b4bc01e
    In the first link, they have her in the "runaway category" - I hope her family hears from her soon.

I can't tell what the family is thinking. They say in the news clip above Allisia has never done anything like this before.
    Allisia is homeschooled. Wonder if she had a cell phone, computer, or anything she could use to connect to someone outside of the home....
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Maybe she was going to meet someone? You know she goes out with a bag of trash and when she's out of sight walks to some place nearby, where the other person is waiting. Then, she comes back home after some ten minutes, only Myra didn't come back, because it was either a ruse, or something went very wrong.
    What do you fear most... in the world?
    The possibility that love is not enough
    Twin Peaks

This reminds me of <modsnip> story here on WS. A 15yr old that went missing after going outside to walk the dog. She was found alive about 23 days later in a different state with a 41yr old she met online. I hope Allisia's story isn't so lurid, but that she'll be found safe too.

Hopefully they can track her using her cell phone.

From shefner's link:

Around the time Alissa went outside Sunday afternoon, a neighbor reported spotting her walking down the road they live on by herself. She did not have anything with her but her phone.

“She's never done anything like this. We're worried that she's hurt or that she's with someone who might hurt her,” Vickie Metcalf added. “She had a phone and we've tried to call it and we've left messages but we haven't heard anything. We don't even know if she's getting the messages.”
    Last edited by sillybilly; 12-20-2015 at 03:47 PM. Reason: snip to redact name of minor

Well, she's been gone for a week. Somehow I am thinking she may not have had a cell phone? I don't know. There has been no mention of anyone abducting her.

Question????

Was the trash she was takino out really trash or her belongings to run away.

Here is an article from 2 days ago that said a neighbor saw her walking down the street away from her home and that she had nothing with her at the time. Her mother said they have no idea about what has happened. She said things at home were normal and that, as far as she knows, nothing unusual was bothering her daughter.

http://www.al.com/news/montgomery/in...answers_a.html

I was hoping to see an update by now 😕

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    I can't tell what the family is thinking. They say in the news clip above Allisia has never done anything like this before.
    Allisia is homeschooled. Wonder if she had a cell phone, computer, or anything she could use to connect to someone outside of the home....
    It seems from the article above, she did have a phone.
    Around the time Alissa went outside Sunday afternoon, a neighbor reported spotting her walking down the road they live on by herself. She did not have anything with her but her phone.
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/30782131/s...-out-the-trash

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast