MO GARRISON, Theodore - Namus 15059

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
xLGMDev.jpg

Theodore Garrison
Age in 1992, 30-31

Namus 15059

Nickname/Alias Teddy, William T. Garrison Ted W. Garrison, Randall P. Presley, Speed
Date last seen July 29, 1991
Age last seen 29
Kansas City, Jackson CO, MO

Eyes Hazel
Hair Brown
Height (inches) 72.0
Weight (pounds) 140.0 to 150.0

No DNA or dental

Mr Garrison was last seen on 7/29/1991 at 6308 Troost in Kansas City. The circumstances of his disappearance are unknown but foul play is suspected.

Det. Krisitn Strawn
816-234-5136
Kansas City PD

Website http://www.kcmo.org/police/FAU/index.htm#garrison
Case number 92-023581

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/15059/0/

That photo's a mug shot.

I guess I'm working this one.

This one has me flummoxed...

I've Googled every possible name combination. There is no additional information anywhere, just repeats of the NAMUS wording.

Since the only photo is a mug shot, I'm wondering why there's no other information like an LE file. Is he in a witness protection program?

The fact that one alias is "Speed" suggests this guy had a drug business going.

The other item that has me curious is that in the photo Garrison doesn't look especially Caucasian although it says he is. That being said, our UID is not absolutely necessarily Caucasian right? I know red hair usually belongs on Caucasians, but heck, biracial is always possible unless there's information to the contrary.

Also, integrating the isotope info, this MP would have had difficulty making it through the isotope conditions for our UID. This MP went missing at the end of July 1991 in Missouri. There wouldn't have been enough weeks for him to hang out in an IR2, travel around in IR2-IR1.......... To fit our UID's profile, he has to have spent significant time in IR2 between August 1 and a fall death (at the latest).

I would suggest we put this one on the back burner.

Just so it's easy to see the isotope info while evaluating this MP (since we have little else), here's my mini chart (from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?297096-Isotope-stuff-discussion-thread):

Winter: Jan-Feb
Spring: Mar-Apr
Spring/Summer: May-Jun
Summer: Jul-Aug
Fall: Sep-Oct
Fall/Winter: Nov-Dec

Moving around: 1 month
Located in IR1: 4-6 weeks
Moving IR2 to IR1: 6-9 weeks
Located in IR2: 9 weeks+

Killing in Oct 1991:
Fall: traveling around
Late summer-early fall: IR1
Summer: From IR2 to IR1
Summer: IR2

Killing in Nov 1991:
Fall/Winter: traveling around
Fall: IR1
Early fall: From IR2 to IR1
Summer: IR2

It would be a stretch unless the killing happened in December 1991.

Assuming that the picture is accurate, and not a trick of light or shadows, he definitely looks multiracial or perhaps native or Hawaiian or something along those lines.

It might be a driver's license photo or some other ID.

Assuming that the picture is accurate, and not a trick of light or shadows, he definitely looks multiracial or perhaps native or Hawaiian or something along those lines.

It might be a driver's license photo or some other ID.

This is indeed complicated.

I thought it was a mug shot because in the NAMUS version of the photo he's holding one of those little blackboards/placards against his chest. Dope infraction at a small jail?

I was thinking he looks Creole or something like that. Very hard to know. At the very least, his hair does not appear red, but maybe it is. You can definitely be biracial and have red hair...

Nonetheless, LE has not told us to eliminate people of color, AFAIK.

Ah, I see the board now. For some reason I thought it was part of his clothing. D'oh! Yeah, mug shot.

His race isn't that important. He's probably Caucasian, but could be Italian, Spanish, Hispanic, welsh (yes, welsh), Greek, etc decent and be tanned, and dark features.

My husband is half-Portuguese and half-Irish and has the same tone and features.

More importantly, I found a FB post from MO Highway Patrol stating he was last seen in 2000? Is this a goof? When was he really last seen?

His race isn't that important. He's probably Caucasian, but could be Italian, Spanish, Hispanic, welsh (yes, welsh), Greek, etc decent and be tanned, and dark features.

My husband is half-Portuguese and half-Irish and has the same tone and features.

More importantly, I found a FB post from MO Highway Patrol stating he was last seen in 2000? Is this a goof? When was he really last seen?

Facebook page with different last seen date

https://m.facebook.com/MissouriMissing/photos/a.386431201081.172652.276720606081/10152138180756082/

Garrison bears very little resemblance to the new recon. Chin, jaw, nose all too small and pointed, face too small, and forehead too rounded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back