GUILTY OK - Two killed in I-40 midnight shooting rampage, 17 Dec 2015

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
KOCO:

Two killed during I-40 shooting rampage; suspect is in custody

Two people were killed Thursday during a shooting spree that spanned 50 miles.

Authorities said the rampage started on Interstate 40 in Canadian County around midnight.

Officials said a car was run off the road near the Canadian County and Caddo County line.

A husband and wife were inside the car. The husband was shot and killed.

Investigators said the suspect continued driving west on I-40 and shooting at different vehicles.

OSBI officials said a female was shot inside her car in Custer County.

She was taken to the hospital in Weatherford and pronounced dead.
---
more at link above

so let me see if i get this, one is not "safe": in a school, place of worship,job,,expressway, walking down the street, dining in a a cafe , attedning a sports event, a concert,a marthon, a motion picture, a drugstore, a bank,hair saloon, in police custudy,an editorial meeting, walking down a steet, a 7-11, Mcdonnalds, ssoroity house, a university,mowing your yard, pumping gas, law firm, riding a bus or subway, being a cop, or black, or a supervisor,a biker bar,an abortion clinic, in jail, a navel facility,a sign company,post office, in a divorce,supermarket, faculity meeting,shopping mall,internet clnulting firm,investment firm.

Something is amuck..........

http://www.texomashomepage.com/news/local-news/shooting-rampage-on-i-40-kills-2-drivers

Around 1 a.m., 36-year-old Jeremy Doss Hardy was arrested for driving under the influence in Custer County.

However, officials aren’t releasing if that driver is also the suspected shooter.

This is an ongoing investigation.

http://www.people.com/article/two-killed-alleged-road-rage-shooting-oklahoma

As of Thursday morning, Peoples says Hardy was being held in the "drunk tank" and had not yet been booked for the shootings or entered a plea to the DUI.

should have stayed in Texas! GRRRRR! Innocent people killed right before Christmas!! Stories like this make me crazy. It could have easily been one of my family members or friends this time.

http://www.news9.com/story/30780592/new-details-in-deadly-shooting-spree-on-i-40

The OSBI is taking the lead on this case and is trying to figure out the motive behind this shooting spree, since the spree and chase for the suspect spanned at least 3 counties...

A background check on Hardy reveals he was arrested in August 2001 for unlawfully carrying a weapon in Liberty County Texas. He was also indicted for reckless injury to a child and assaulting a family member in Harris County Texas back in 2005, but one of the charges was dismissed and the other was disposed.

He also was arrested in 2006 for public intoxication in Pasadena, Texas.

From last month:

Death penalty sought for defendant charged with I-40 shooting spree

http://newsok.com/article/5531246

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for the murder defendant accused of going on a drunken shooting spree on Interstate 40 last December.

Jeremy Doss Hardy, 37, showed no emotion when the Custer County district attorney handed his defense attorney the legal notice that states he "should be punished by death."

Hardy is accused of fatally shooting two drivers, firing at four others and trying to ram another from behind on I-40 in western Oklahoma the night of Dec. 16, 2015. The oil-field worker from Texas was in Oklahoma working at a drilling site near El Reno and was driving a black dually GMC pickup.

Custer County Special Judge Donna Dirickson agreed Friday that prosecutors had sufficient evidence against him for a trial. His lead court-appointed attorney was given the death penalty notice in court immediately after the ruling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back