892 users online (164 members and 728 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Marla Meyer, 27, Phoenix, 19 Oct 2015

Age last seen: 27
    Age now: 27
    Race: White female
    Hair color: Blond/Strawberry

Eyes Color:Green
    Height: 62.0 to 64.0
    Weight: 105 to 125
    Scars and Marks: Tattoos:
    Marla has the name Travis tattooed on her right leg and the name Xavier tattooed on her right arm bicep; Piercing: Both ears are pierced

Marla Marie Meyer was last seen on October 19, 2015 in Phoenix, Arizona in the area of 21st Avenue and Northern in Phoenix, Her family is concerned for her welfare..

Anyone that has seen or may know the whereabouts of Meyer is asked to contact Phoenix Police Department, Detective Jared D'Addabbo.

Alternately Texas, Arizona, Pennsylvania
    ..This is about 10 miles from where Leila Dilyou disappeared in Glendale a few days ago. Just pointing it out. The area Marla was last seen is not a bad one. Not a high-end one, but not a bad one, either. I think she should be okay, unless the two disappearances are in any way connected.
    #JusticeForKinsley was taken too soon, but with her passing three little boys were given life through her lungs, liver, and heart! #WyattsPHight #XanderTheBrave #SuperCharlie

Remember Nic Kyllingstad. Once you've met someone, a small part of them lives on, never to be forgotten. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-November-2015

Live your dash.

In the woods
    Not much out there on her. The second image posted above is a mugshot from 2013.

I believe this is her FB page. https://www.facebook.com/marla.meyer.311 Not much to see.

From doing some searching on social media, it sounds like this is not the first time she has been out of touch with her family.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

The case seems to be removed from Namus

AZ, USA
    It appears that she has been found. I located this on the internet. The mug photo looks like her to me.

By Grandcanyondailynews.com
    Maricopa County, AZ
    Wed Jun 8, 2016 00:01:39 PDTOfficials in Maricopa County have released the mugshot of Marla Meyer following the June 7, 2016 encounter with law enforcement.
    On June 8, 2016, Grand Canyon Daily News obtained reports from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office that Marla Meyer had been charged. Records indicate that Meyer was arrested following the encounter and charged
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward