753 users online (70 members and 683 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI - Kaitlynn Ward, 17, Madison, 7 December 2015

Kaitlynn R. Ward, 17, has been missing from the Madison area since Dec. 7. Ward has medical issues for which she needs medication, and she likely does not have the medicine with her.

Ward has a tattoo of the word “Believe” on her right shoulder with birds surrounding the word. She also has three scars from dog bites on her left upper arm and shoulder.

Ward has short dark hair, hazel eyes, is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 165 pounds.

Ward recently posted a photo of herself on social media wearing a blond wig.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/Teen...ation/36994564

She has been active on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kaitlynn.ward.16?fref=ts
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Some of those Facebook posts make you wonder - I hope she's safe and finds a way back to people who care about her.

I can't find a news update but there are some comments on her facebook page about being glad she's home. The WI DOJ missing persons page still has her listed, along with her friend Kim DeLisle who is facebook friends with Kaitlynn and posts fairly regularly.

NCMEC still has an active poster for her: http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1259552

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    NCMEC still has an active poster for her: http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1259552
    The images on the poster look very different:

Thanks for posting her NCMEC link, KateB!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

It would be really nice if she was found safe but I haven't seen anything yet.
    https://www.missingpersons.doj.wi.go...aitlynn-r-ward

12/30/2015
    Dear Poster Partner:
    Kaitlynn Ward missing from Madison, WI, has been restricted. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
    Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
    We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families.
    Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    www.missingkids.com

OK I hope that's good news..

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    OK I hope that's good news..
    I hope so too! 💖

1/5/2016
    Dear Poster Partner:
    Kaitlynn Ward missing from Madison, WI, has been recovered. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster. Your participation in this program has made a valuable contribution to this recovery.
    Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
    Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    www.missingkids.com

What does that mean "recovered"?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hey-Debbie View Post
    What does that mean "recovered"?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    Normally it means found alive, if it was bad news they'd come out and say it. I just wish that they use a little less ambiguous wording..

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    Normally it means found alive, if it was bad news they'd come out and say it. I just wish that they use a little less ambiguous wording..
    Yeah that wording to me means something like they "recovered" a body. But I guess that's just the word I'm used to seeing. Anyway...I'm glad she's been found.