Who's working on what?

carbuff

Reaction score
Website
www.colealicem.com
This thread is for keeping track of who is working on what.

You aren't required to post here, but it will help us ensure that none of the possibles slips through the cracks, and it will make it easier for people who want to join in to find something to work on.

You can also ask for help if you're working on something big.

I'm not going to try to assign tasks; our usual herding-cats method seems to work just fine. :D

I'm going to try to find or make a better map of the Isotope areas, for reference. I'll include the known locations of events related to the case.

I'm going to try to find or make a better map of the Isotope areas, for reference. I'll include the known locations of events related to the case.

I had a hard time finding one, Carbuff. I did quite a bit of looking. Hope you have better luck.

I've worked three so far, but don't know if I'm doing it right. I'm not using the list but just going directly to the individual threads. I am adding the list info onto the individual thread so I don't have to refer back and forth. When I look for a new individual thread, it's easy to check to see if someone has worked it already. Can someone check and give me some feed back on if I'm doing it right?

None of the ones I have worked so far seemed to be a traveler, so I'm just putting any info in that I think may be helpful.

Here's my three so far -
Ware
Stricklin
Strassburger

I'll work Eder.

What a creep! This could take a while.....

I'll take the three M's:
Matthew
McFry
Moody

Just a reminder to put any info you find on these individuals in their own thread. If something monumental comes up (ie: I found their family member via a geneology site, found more info in their local newspaper, etc) then post that in the individuals thread and the "Reserved for mmarty" thread.

He looks like one of the more likely possibles.

Ref. Eder. He does indeed. Very much so. But LE is likely to have much more information on this guy already than anything I can find on the internet.

It would be great if we WSers made a match with America's most Wanted, but we've been so NICE to this guy....

This is what Carl Eder's grandmother said about the creep: “The only thing I wish is they hadn’t found him alive,” she said. http://truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=194

After all these years, she might have her wish....

I'm still putting out there that the hands and feet were cut off because they had identifiers on them (rings? custom boots?), rigor set in, and the only way to remove them was to chop them off.

I find myself wondering if our UID was disemboweled....

I worked

Robert Lewis Kuhlman

DONE

I am working on Harmon...

I wonder if Harmon killed Eder or vice versa..... This would be such a creepy twosome...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back