1138 users online (164 members and 974 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Michael T Clarke is done.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

I have DONE the following:
    Chouinard
    Stonecipher
    Bogart
    Kuhlman

By DONE, I mean:
    -I've checked the standard MP sources—Doe, Namus, Charley—so all the detailed bits are on the post
    -I've Googled the MP for anything that isn't collated into the MP reports OR for possible relatives
    -I've provided an assessment of my own (entirely my own)

None of these jumped out at me as potential matches for our UID: too much that didn't jibe

I am IN PROGRESS on the following:
    Eder
    Harmon

These two are on the FBI's Most Wanted List. I am going to leave these two threads open indefinitely, hoping others here have more posts to add.
    I have gone down several rabbit holes on these two already. However, I believe we will be limited in available info 1) because these men intended to stay hidden and 2) details are in the hands of LE and not public.

EDER is my top candidate for our UID.
    Last edited by RickshawFan; 12-28-2015 at 12:24 AM.

I'll update the working list tomorrow.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

I have now lost track of which candidates I've worked on. However, FYI, any MP's on the list with 1+ posts have/are being worked on by someone.

We're half way through the "list of 48"?

Ok...Thanks...I'm new! Not sure exactly what I'm doing. This thread seems harder to follow for me. Yes, you are correct about the picture--my mistake. I'll correct that.

I'll look for the personal thread. Does each of the 48 have their own thread?

Yes, this thread is strictly for keeping track of who is working on what -- a bookkeeping thread, if you will

General discussion goes in the general thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-Road-Mar-92-2

And discussion about specific possible matches should go in that person's individual thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Ok...Thanks...I'm new! Not sure exactly what I'm doing. This thread seems harder to follow for me. Yes, you are correct about the picture--my mistake. I'll correct that.

I'll look for the personal thread. Does each of the 48 have their own thread?
    Welcome! We need your help! We've got a lot of work to do! This case is organized a little differently from other WS cases, since we are tasked (in coordination with LE) with researching specific topics. Right now, we are getting as much info as we can on the MP's on a list of 48 possibilities to match a UID. Those names each have their own thread. So, if you get info on a specific MP add it to that MP's thread. You can look over an MP thread to get an idea how to do the research.

Before you get started, you might want to look over the case information on the detectives' thread.

Hope this helps!

Oops, I see Carbuff was available to step right in to give you some guidance. Oh well.

Better both of us than nobody

Hi, BCA.

It's great to see you posting in this forum! Please read these two threads before you get started.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=12250574

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=12248075

Happy New Year, everyone!
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Thank you both!!!

Thanks Bessie! Doing what I can to help!

Happy New Year to you too...and to all the other Sleuthers!

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    I'll update the working list tomorrow.
    I said I'd do this earlier this week and didn't get to it. I'm sorry. It's high on the agenda for the weekend (and now that the holidays are over, there's a much better chance I can control my schedule )

I am not sure if I should mark KISER, Rodney L. from VA as done as there are no identifiers there for him available. I have attached some family information there too if needed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post12269894

A bit frustrated how little information is out there on some of the missing people. I have researched LASKER, Dennis J, film producer - no missing person report ever filed with authorities and no identifiers available. His niece is still searching but his brother, her father, does not want to talk about it..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post12270128

I have researched (well tried) BELLIVEAU, Edmond Jr and after 30 min I still came with big zero information on him

Perhaps someone can take a second look?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-MP-2014002875

Al Ka, just post to the thread of each person you look at, say what you did and what you did or didn't find, and leave it at that. Knowing there are no identifiers at this point, for instance, is as important at this point as any other information you find.

And "Done" doesn't mean the person will never be looked at again, it just means it's all updated for the master list that LE looks at.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast