743 users online (84 members and 659 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Troubled country singer Mindy McCready, RIP

(AP) Country singer Mindy McCready was hospitalized after overdosing on antidepressants early Friday following a quarrel with the father of her unborn child.

She was in fair condition Friday afternoon, officials said.

According to a police report, McCready and William McKnight were arguing on the phone about whether his parents would help pay for the pregnancy. He cursed at McCready and she became angry and took about 30 antidepressant pills, the report says.

After McKnight called her back and she didn't answer, he called police and an ambulance.

McCready's lawyer did not return a phone message to his office.

McCready, 29, has had a series of legal and personal problems in recent months, including a drunken driving arrest in Nashville, a (previous) suicide attempt and an arrest in Arizona on charges stemming from her involvement with a con man she said she was trying to help police catch.

McKnight was also charged earlier this year with trying to kill her. McCready said he punched her in the face and tried to choke her.

Last year, McCready was charged with obtaining the painkiller OxyContin fraudulently at a pharmacy. She pleaded guilty and was placed on three years' probation.

McCready had a No. 1 hit in 1996 with "Guys Do It All the Time."

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Scary that this woman is pregnant. She needs some serious help.

JMHO

Since she split from Dean Cain, she has been going down-hill. I'm hoping they will place her in some kind of protective custody until the baby is born. My sister-in-law had to go off all anti-depressants while pregnant, and trust me when I say she NEEDED protective custody. What happened with her and what appears to be happening with Mindy M., isn't far removed from the Andrea Yates scenario.

Intervention.. Intervention!

Poor little baby inside her

Unfortunately she is now known as the Courtney Love of Country Music

I do hope that he baby is O.K. and that she does nothing else to harm herself and the baby.

I can't imagine this women being a Mother, she harms herself and has issues bit time. Is anyone going to look out for the baby once it is born.

Good thing you explained that she's a country singer because I've never heard of her. I guess crazy comes in all sorts of packages.

You know this is scarey for sure.Mindy had the world at one time. I think this is a case of a singer making it big to fast. Who did not know how to handle her sucess. I saw her on a Geogre Strait tour years ago when she was just starting out. I sure hope she does get help quick.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Another article:

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,17440,00.html

McCready OD's Again

by Charlie Amter
    Sep 24, 2005, 8:05 AM PT

For the second time in two months country singer Mindy McCready has been hospitalized for a drug overdose. And like before, the Friday morning incident appears to have been a suicide attempt.

According to police reports, the "Guys Do It All the Time" singer was admitted to a Nashville hospital after ingesting more than two dozen antidepressants following a fight with the father of her unborn child.

God help her child....

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    (AP) Country singer Mindy McCready was hospitalized after overdosing on antidepressants early Friday following a quarrel with the father of her unborn child.

She was in fair condition Friday afternoon, officials said.

According to a police report, McCready and William McKnight were arguing on the phone about whether his parents would help pay for the pregnancy. He cursed at McCready and she became angry and took about 30 antidepressant pills, the report says.

After McKnight called her back and she didn't answer, he called police and an ambulance.

McCready's lawyer did not return a phone message to his office.

McCready, 29, has had a series of legal and personal problems in recent months, including a drunken driving arrest in Nashville, a (previous) suicide attempt and an arrest in Arizona on charges stemming from her involvement with a con man she said she was trying to help police catch.

McKnight was also charged earlier this year with trying to kill her. McCready said he punched her in the face and tried to choke her.

Last year, McCready was charged with obtaining the painkiller OxyContin fraudulently at a pharmacy. She pleaded guilty and was placed on three years' probation.

McCready had a No. 1 hit in 1996 with "Guys Do It All the Time."
    So who is this woman and why should anyone care?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    So who is this woman and why should anyone care?
    Well lets see . This woman is a Human being that has many problems that some of us just happens to like her Music for startsI can see some around this board does not care about someone elses problems.But you know what that is OK . To each his or hers own
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Quote Originally Posted by JDB
    Well lets see . This woman is a Human being that has many problems that some of us just happens to like her Music for startsI can see some around this board does not care about someone elses problems.But you know what that is OK . To each his or hers own
    Well, I'm getting the impression the only reason anyone cares because she appears to be famous. I say 'appears', because I have never heard of her before. I have a real problem with celebrities being considered news items, unless they're actively committing felonies, ala OJ & Michael Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    Well, I'm getting the impression the only reason anyone cares because she appears to be famous. I say 'appears', because I have never heard of her before. I have a real problem with celebrities being considered news items, unless they're actively committing felonies, ala OJ & Michael Jackson.
    Then don't click on the link or read it. Simple as that.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Hey!!

Tone it down ok??

No attacks. Thank you NO need to coment about anothers posters actions.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryKate
    Hey!!

Tone it down ok??

No attacks. Thank you NO need to coment about anothers posters actions.
    You talkin' to me?

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

The really sad thing is, that with two attempted overdoses, she's probably caused irreversable damage (cognitive) to her baby. This baby doesn't stand a chance of a decent life if someone doesn't get a grip on his/her mother!

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast