IL - Elliana Claiborne, 2, beaten to death, Chicago, 28 Nov 2015

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Jones and her daughter, Elliana Claiborne, had been staying with Jones' boyfriend and his family at a residence in the 6300 block of South Sangamon Avenue, prosecutors said. About 3 p.m. Nov. 28, Jones and her boyfriend were in a bedroom — where the boyfriend was playing video games — when Jones started to yell at the child to eat her noodles, prosecutors said.

Jones then punched the toddler four or five times in the stomach and buttocks when the little girl refused, prosecutors said. The boyfriend told investigators the punches were so hard he believed "they would've knocked the wind out of him if he were the one being hit," prosecutors said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...nt-in-her-daughters-death-20151202-story.html

Jones has had many prior contacts with DCFS, according to prosecutors. Last year Elliana was taken into DCFS custody after Jones threw her off a balcony, causing her to land on snow-covered cement below, Przekota said.

Jones, who admitted to detectives that she hit Elliana because she was crying and not eating, was the only one in the house to use corporal punishment on her child, Przekota said.

Often, depending how frustrated she was, Jones would punch the girl, prosecutors said.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/...man-charged-causing-death-2-year-old-daughter

Why didn't the boyfriend stop her? Just reading this makes me want to explode. Like beating a little child's going to make them stop crying... What a piece of $#!&

Why didn't the boyfriend stop her? Just reading this makes me want to explode. Like beating a little child's going to make them stop crying... What a piece of $#!&

To all that is sacred, I couldn't agree more Pappa rob!!!.

:chicken: Shhit m%*^&er's every single one of them.

:stormingmad: :furious: :banghead: :mad: :anguish:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back