789 users online (97 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

DE - Nathan Leppo, 7, Death by Suicide

She said the death certificate, which she obtained from the funeral home that handled Nathan's funeral, states the cause of death was “asphyxia by neck compression, hanging from shower-spray hose.”
    http://capegazette.villagesoup.com/p...uicide/1439205
    Nathan.jpg

To me this is more likely an accident than a suicide.

That's just awful. At that age, there would need to be a lot of convincing evidence for me to believe a suicide. I mean, I've struggled with depression my entire life; my brother killed himself when I was 5 and he was 17, so I did more than my share of pondering on the subject from a young age. IMO, really, at that young, I'd be hard pressed to even call a deliberate death an actual ...well, wait....

Are they saying it's a suicide in the very strict sense of having caused one's own death? What is usually put on an accident like that's? Manner as accident cause being strangulation, etc.??? Huh. I need more information.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    That's just awful. At that age, there would need to be a lot of convincing evidence for me to believe a suicide. I mean, I've struggled with depression my entire life; my brother killed himself when I was 5 and he was 17, so I did more than my share of pondering on the subject from a young age. IMO, really, at that young, I'd be hard pressed to even call a deliberate death an actual ...well, wait....

Are they saying it's a suicide in the very strict sense of having caused one's own death? What is usually put on an accident like that's? Manner as accident cause being strangulation, etc.??? Huh. I need more information.
    ((((Flourish))))
    I am so sorry.

I'm not buying this. Look how happy he looks!

Flourish
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

My first thought was that he might have been fooling around and somehow got caught in the shower cord. But now I'm wondering if he could have been murdered. I think LE should look into this because I don't think it was a deliberate suicide. Something seems 'off'.

I guess it's possible.

Six year old, the youngest to ever commit suicide in the United States.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uicide-US.html
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    I wonder about that too but I don't think it is the case.

When people do things that inadvertently lead to their death the coroner calls it accidental. Otherwise a whole lot of deaths would be considered suicide including drownings, car accidents, falls, choking, etc...

Martha Sexton is the last person who saw 7-year-old Nathan Leppo alive. She has waited patiently to tell her side of the story. She has listened while Nate’s family members said how much they loved him. She’s listened to them question how a state agency could allow him to stay with someone not related to him. And she has also heard them question how he could have committed suicide while in her Oak Orchard home.

Now she wants to speak her mind.

“No one cared about that boy when he was alive,” said Sexton, 49. “Then when he dies everyone came out of the woodwork and acts like they care.”
    http://capegazette.villagesoup.com/p...232?cid=835473

Heartbreaking. And after reading that article and the "family's" comments, I believe this poor child chose to die rather than leave the only safetly and love he had ever known.

WTH is wrong with people who breed like roaches and abandon, abuse and neglect their babies. I hate those people so much.

So sad😢

None of this makes sense to me? It all seems off. How Nate ended up with Sexton even confuses me? Did all this get approved by the Courts? And what happened to the other children? If Nate was not allowed to move with them, then why were the other children allowed?

According to Sexton, Nate would become irritated after speaking with his father and it almost seems as if the father may have been taunting him (that's the way Sexton made it sound). If Sexton felt this to be the case, then why not go to Court and ask that the father have supervised access to Nate?

Was Nate getting Court ordered counseling and if not, then why the he!! not? He was abused and abandoned (IMO).

I just don't know what to think? I don't know what to think about any of them? It all seems shady to me.

I don't want to believe this little boy was so distressed that he killed himself, but if he was (tears), I hope this little angel is at peace.
    Justice for Trayvon

This case brought me to tears.

Sleep peacefully, Nathan.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

When news circulated in late September that a 7*-year*-old boy named Nathan Leppo had taken his own life at a home in Oak Orchard, many people were flabbergasted at the mere thought of a 7-*year-*old suicide.

But when reporter Melissa Steele began asking questions of state officials so we could report responsibly and accurately about a highly unusual and disturbing incident, she found one closed door after another.
    http://capegazette.villagesoup.com/p...espond/1462921