Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Bryan Taylor
Age went missing: 36
Missing since: April 27, 2004
Last known location: Wasatch Mental Health Facility in Provo
Taylor is considered a disabled individual and walked away from the facility in 2004. He may have been headed for Colorado, however, police cannot confirm.

55666cd00bda8.image.jpg

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...ion_0a6d0214-b31f-5704-bdb8-d7f1e5d7bf67.html

His Namus page says 'Access Denied' I wonder if he has been found, i can't find anything that says yes

Hey out there to anyone that might read this very, very belated update. I'm Bryan Taylor's niece. I know this thread is quite old and didn't get a ton of engagement (understandable, of course, considering that even the private investigators our family hired couldn't find even a single viable lead).

Bryan was found. Unfortunately, it was because he died and Utah-based family members were located and notified after his body was identified. He actually died on 12/5/2015--two weeks before this thread was started, which I found kind of ironic, in a sad sort of way.

I've been writing about missing persons for a separate project, heard about websleuths, and dropped in to see if there had ever been any chatter about my uncle. Thanks to anyone who even just glanced over this thread in the last five years. I was only thirteen when he disappeared, but I remember him as being a lover of animals (dogs especially) and the outdoors, who looked after his nieces and nephews like a patient older brother.

If anyone sees this, feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back