SD - Larisa Dumansky, 29, raped & murdered, Sioux Falls, 27 Aug 1994

rainwater

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Dakota-State-Penitentiary/140212586019326

RISK ASSESSMENT: HIGH LIKELIHOOD OF REOFFENDING

Man who participated in the rape and murder of one women and attempted kidnapping of another is getting out of prison December 24, 2015. He will not be under supervision, such as parole, probation or listed on the sex offender registry. Inmate Glen Walker, age 46,..............

Blonde hair, hazel eyes
5 ft 11 inches height
Approx. 180 lbs.

More at link-scroll down the SD State Penitentiary page to see mugshots and more info.....

The South Dakota State Pen is so concerned about this sex offender that they have posted public notices about his release on social media. Walker has already stated he intends to leave South Dakota and live "elsewhere".

It amazes me that a sentence for such a violent crime would be eligible for a reduction due to good behavior with any supervision. Not all crimes are equal. I wish his sentences had been consecutive and not concurrent.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

It amazes me that a sentence for such a violent crime would be eligible for a reduction due to good behavior with any supervision. Not all crimes are equal. I wish his sentences had been consecutive and not concurrent.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Moxie, well that is disturbing. Throughout my career I have provided contract services in prisons and I can tell you WITHOUT one single doubt that Child Sex Offenders are the best behaved, most compliant inmates you will ever see.

So, "good behavior" should never be a reason to reduce prison time for SO's but especially not CSO's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back