GUILTY NY - Mason Whyte Feliciano, 2 months, Murdered by Father

PastTense

Reaction score
Fallen leaves and a cross made from tree branches marked the shallow upstate grave where cops found the battered body of a 2-month-old Bronx boy beaten to death by his own father, who was angry that the infant’s mother wasn’t paying him enough attention, sources and a relative said.

Little Mason Whyte Feliciano’s helpless but routine cries were apparently the last straw.

What followed was a 10-day odyssey that included a merciless murder, a threat to kill again, a convoluted coverup, a frantic drive, a random burial spot, a psychotic breakdown, a therapeutic confession, a hunt for a tiny body and — finally — the arrest of a domineering, narcissistic, heartless abuser-turned killer, authorities said.

If outsiders were relying on Facebook to tell the tale, they would see a story of a happy couple ecstatic over the birth, mere weeks ago, of a beautiful baby boy.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ed-baby-death-video-emerges-article-1.2472146baby21n-17-web.jpg

It's hard for me to believe that monsters like this walk among us. I hope this piece of $#!% spends the rest of his miserable life in jail...

"March 27, 2017. THE BRONX — The Bronx father convicted of killing his 2-month-old son said he will be tortured by what he did for the rest of his life at his sentencing on Monday.

"Words cannot express how sorry I am," said Jose Feliciano, who was sentenced to 21 years behind bars in the death of his son, Mason Whyte."

'I Can Never Undo What I Did,' Dad Who Killed 2-Year-Old Son Tells Judge

There should have been a conviction for the mom, Danielle Whyte, in the 2 plus years since this was published--but I am not finding it. Anyone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back