1002 users online (129 members and 873 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Dessie Hancock, 83, dies after vicious beating, Irving, 18 Dec 2015

This makes me so angry.

The 83-year-old woman who was brutally attacked by three brothers in Irving on Friday passed away Sunday evening.

On the Irving street where she lived for 47 years, Dessie Hancock was known as everyone's grandmother.

"She loved children. She just loved children," said David Hancock.

David Hancock said kids flocked to her home because of the hugs, kisses and the popsicles. Throughout her life Dessie Hancock was a foster mother, often taking in children with disabilities.
    http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...ntia/77672358/

RIP Dessie.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    RIP Dessie.
    And I hope your murderers never have another moment's peace until they fully come to understand what they have done.
    "In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Why???!!!
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link! And my websleuth opinions remain exclusive to websleuths. Thank you!

This had me so miffed this morning I couldn't comment, most likely still am. How brave of these 3 young men ganging up on an old woman, they should be proud of them selves.. []

They say there was no apparent reason for the attack, during which Hancock was punched, kicked and stomped.

The Dallas Morning News reported Saturday that 18-year-old Thomas Perkins, 19-year-old Edward Perkins and 20-year-old Jesse Perkins were charged with aggravated assault.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/3-texas-...essie-hancock/

Note: The article says they are brothers.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    And I hope your murderers never have another moment's peace until they fully come to understand what they have done.
    I don't care if they understand what they have done. I hope they get what they deserve X3. Lets burn them at the stake!

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    This had me so miffed this morning I couldn't comment, most likely still am. How brave of these 3 young men ganging up on an old woman, they should be proud of them selves.. []
    At this point....I'm thinking mob justice in the public square.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    This leaves me seething with the fire for justice!!! Have charges been elevated to Capital Murder yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

link:
    http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015...-support.html/

Pictures of the three cretins above. And a slight description of what occurred. They went to see an acquaintance at a home. The victim came by that home too and when she arrived, one of the brothers began punching and kicking her, apparently for no reason.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Oh, to see their 3 faces when they meet their maker. And Jesse? There is a special place in hell for pukes like you...

People who hurt elderly people are scum.

Rest in peace, Dessie.
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” --Dalai Lama XIV

She was only beaten by one of the brothers. They let the other brother go. And they charged the other brother with interfering in the investigation, etc.

But its still a horrific situation indeed. She has helped many kids through out decades. And this 20 year old beats her while being 85 and showing signs of dementia.

Very sad indeed. May she rest in peace. And condolences to her hubby as well.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast