GUILTY TX - Dessie Hancock, 83, dies after vicious beating, Irving, 18 Dec 2015

perfectingpink

Reaction score
This makes me so angry.

The 83-year-old woman who was brutally attacked by three brothers in Irving on Friday passed away Sunday evening.

On the Irving street where she lived for 47 years, Dessie Hancock was known as everyone's grandmother.

"She loved children. She just loved children," said David Hancock.

David Hancock said kids flocked to her home because of the hugs, kisses and the popsicles. Throughout her life Dessie Hancock was a foster mother, often taking in children with disabilities.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/2015/12/21/assault-attack-elderly-dementia/77672358/

This had me so miffed this morning I couldn't comment, most likely still am. How brave of these 3 young men ganging up on an old woman, they should be proud of them selves.. []

And I hope your murderers never have another moment's peace until they fully come to understand what they have done.
I don't care if they understand what they have done. I hope they get what they deserve X3. Lets burn them at the stake!

This had me so miffed this morning I couldn't comment, most likely still am. How brave of these 3 young men ganging up on an old woman, they should be proud of them selves.. []

At this point....I'm thinking mob justice in the public square.

This leaves me seething with the fire for justice!!! Have charges been elevated to Capital Murder yet?

26dd5be9aa0f391f38b3ffcf821b9117.jpg

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, to see their 3 faces when they meet their maker. And Jesse? There is a special place in hell for pukes like you...

People who hurt elderly people are scum. :(

Rest in peace, Dessie. :rose:

She was only beaten by one of the brothers. They let the other brother go. And they charged the other brother with interfering in the investigation, etc.

But its still a horrific situation indeed. She has helped many kids through out decades. And this 20 year old beats her while being 85 and showing signs of dementia.

Very sad indeed. May she rest in peace. And condolences to her hubby as well.

I don't care if they understand what they have done. I hope they get what they deserve X3. Lets burn them at the stake!

I never much cared for the burning alive route. A simple lethal injection will do.

From last month:

Irving man gets 33 years for deadly beating of neighborhood's 83-year-old 'mother hen'

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/02/08/irving-teen-testifies-liquor-fueled-brothers-anger-deadly-beating-83-year-old

An Irving man has been sentenced to 33 years in prison for the beating death of an 83-year-old grandmother considered the "mother hen" of her neighborhood.

Jesse Perkins, 21, was found guilty Feb. 10 in the December 2015 murder of Dessie Hancock. He was quickly sentenced, a ruling he has since appealed.

Perkins' younger brother took the stand to testify against him during his trial earlier this month.

Thomas Perkins, 19, said he watched Jesse punch and kick Hancock in the head on Dec. 18, 2015.

Thomas Perkins pleaded guilty to hindering apprehension and was sentenced to 100 days in jail, time he'd already served.

He agreed to testify against his brother as part of a plea deal that sent him to a state-run rehabilitation center.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back