1261 users online (282 members and 979 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

School Athlete Has Bear for a Playmate

http://www.comcast.net/news/strange/...19/224612.html

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - High school athlete Josh Herbert isn't easily intimidated by opponents, not when he has a 6-foot-5, 450-pound bear for a playmate.

But after spending his early childhood fighting off life-threatening leukemia, he's used to challenges. His pet bear is more fun than frightening.

Edit to fix link

Oh, that is so sweet! It is good to hear about a "good" teen sometimes. I live in SW Ohio, and have found a number of people who have "wild" animals as pets. Once I found a guy with tigers and lions about 2 miles from my house. I think he has gotten rid of them since, but it was pretty scary to think if they ever escaped, they would be that close. But he had them well confined.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight